The Next Revolution?

Discussion of other water gun websites.
Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:19 am

I have been secretly been working on a little project for a while now, and I think it is about time I let our existence be known.

http://www.geocities.com/water_warfare_republic/

That’s right. I would like to introduce: The Water Warfare Republic, a new legion for Water Warfare Gaming. How it works is you sign up with an alias, and play one of the specified types of games with other warfare enthusiasts. I trust everyone will be honest and report back true stats. From there, you can find your ranking in the games with others worldwide. This is also an attempt to sike people up in my neighborhood to get into Water Warfare, and all I ask is you guys sign up into the legion. You don't even have to play many games, or any at all, I just need support getting WWR off the ground. Do you guys like this idea? If you do, I urge you to sign up and join. I would greatly appreciate it, your helping Soakerdom as a whole grow, and helping me restore Water Warfare to an area that is deeply lacking of it.

Regards,

Jadefalcon/Iceman

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:22 am

First of all, I'm not getting a email for my password.
Also, this is a great site idea, but it needs something else to make it a better site to visit. What you have now is nothing to check all the time. Since there are not many people who have large battle's with other members, and I Don't think anyone who does monster rocket launches. I Don't think it should be a new forum since most people don't like visiting more than one (2 tops) forum regularly. Come up with something interesting. I would make a website if I had some extra money and if I knew XPBackfire-esque about it. You should have an article page. If anyone gave a sh*t about me I would send in some homemade articles. No one really has any. This site has some, but Doom can't explain anything, and he only has one good homemade.
Throw off some good idea's on what to add to homemade's. All sorts of XPBackfire-esque. What you got is good. But its not conviniant or usable. You can't help the soaking comunity unless you give it a reason to remember your complicated web adress.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:38 pm

but Doom can't explain anything
Did you expect me to have step by step instructions for the APH? As I said in the article, no one would have used any so I thought they should figure it out for themselves.

Nice site, my only problem other than the free forum is the fact that you call it WaterWarfareRepublic.com but you don't have that domain.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:28 pm

Originally posted by Doom@Jul 15 2004, 08:38 AM
but Doom can't explain anything

Did you expect me to have step by step instructions for the APH? As I said in the article, no one would have used any so I thought they should figure it out for themselves.

Oh, I thought that homeade was explained very well. Mostly because It had more pictures than words. I just thought that everything else didn't make sense.
Maybe I shouldn't of said that... <_< All apologizes

EDIT: most other things do make sense. :(
BlueSoak.net

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:54 pm

Hm.. off to a good start, not bad at all actually. I will see what I can do about the layout of the overall site. Thanks for input!

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:33 pm

This "WWR" thing sounds really cool, I can help with graphics if you like, PM me Later today for details.
I don't check this forum anymore.