A war story part one

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
soakup

Post by soakup » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:24 am

PROLOGUE

The year is 2046 and a war is in effect america is in a great depression and 98% of all people are homeless in america has used all of its steel and copper supply like all the other countries and is forced to use super soakers modded to shoot skin burning acids. A new water gun company arose selling acid shooting weapons to a terrorist group known as jil kabaar' this group has forced all people out of of lebanon venizuela and New Zealand and made these countries thier territory.Lebanon was the last steel and copper producing country in the world allowing jil kabaar' to have the advantage of real weapons. The world was possessed with the greed for wealth and technoligy that jil kabaar had and joined thier army.This made jil kabaar have 91% of the worlds population on thier army.

The day was tuesday July, 26 2046 that night was the night of the wmr ( world military regime)meeting Captain James R. Wollenski had grown bored of the meeting and stared out into the chisled night sky When all of the sudden the generals voice had caught his attention. General Waden rarely ever had spoken and when he did James only saw it in the news paper he had a rather different lok to him I do not know what it was maybe it was his suit he is the only man in America that can afford a suit at least ever since america's president was overthrown and america became a communist nation I don't know.

General;Captain are you listening to me?
captain James;Ahh, yeah
General;What do you think of the plan
Captain James; Ahh, it won't work they have mined their waters, secured the entrances to thier territory, and they will be expecting us to attack after we have a meeting.
General;but how do they know that we are having a meeting.
Captain james;look out your window

The general had turned around to look at his window and saw amounted sniper on the building next door aiming at him. The sniper shot but the bullet missed the general's head.Immediatly a team of gaurds filed in but when they looked at where the sniper had once been mounted they saw nothing.

CHAPTER 1
Jordan

You must be wondering jil kabaar' started well it all started in march of 2006 a young man from the terrorist group known as the al queda had broken away from the group this young man's name was Jordan he had taken eleven al queda members with him they had met with aman named Jil Kabaar' Jil had an unknown supply of diamonds that he gave to them in his dying wishes these diamonds had brought Jorden enough money to start his terrorist organization and named it after Jil' his army had started with about 1,000,000 people with this group they took over venezuela it made breaking news in 2023. Then in 2026 they had taken over lebanon provoking a war. In 2028 america had callback for all sources of metal to be made into bullets and guns. In 2030 america had to use super soakers, in 2031 jil kabaar had taken over new zealand, and in 2033 the world had to form one united army.

For the past 13 years Jordon has used chemical warfare, launched a nuclear missle, destroyed every known missle silo, and set a dirty bomb in toronto. Jordon's last big strike was when he himself had personally killed the president. Intelligence says he is too running out of steel and is moving to water guns but little is known of this matter.

Jordan is the most powerful man in the world and has developed the war of everyone versus everyone.

Jordan is currently on the go to Hasbro HQ list which is basically the world's most wanted list of this time.

Jordan has also accomplished to cut off all radio frequencies block off all cell phone signals and cut out all cable lines but his top scientists have also designed a new form of communication for him and his army.

Luckily Jordon hasn't suggested the idea of acid proof armor to his scientists but we fear that he may some day.

Jordon's acid soaker armory includes. . .

*70,000,000 modded cps 3200's
*30,000,000 xp 150's
*900,000 modded monster xl's
*100,000,000 cps 1500's
*900,000,000,000 super soaker 100's

And an unknown amount of another brand of water weapons all modified.

Jordn is believed to be attempting to take over Bosnia but little evidence has been found relating to that topic.

yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:50 am

Thats just a tad bit unreal. I mean acid shooting water guns? Wouldnt it melt thru the PC of the guns?

soakup

Post by soakup » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:58 pm

I think that waterwars.net under thier weapons selection they have a few acid shooting water guns and if not there is also another option I's called future modifications.
sponge+James Collins+ water=soakup