eureka "ive found it" QFD

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
BeardedMike

eureka "ive found it" QFD

Post by BeardedMike » Tue May 16, 2006 4:15 am

alright, ive been involved in a senior tag match and borrowed 2 splashzookas to basically destroy all my competition. unfortunately my friend did not have a qfd, and mine was already hippie rigged with loctite super glue and duct tape to stop the qfd from spraying my feet.

long story short i lost the qfd in cleaning and after i had given up all hope of using the zooks again my brother calls me outside.to my astonishment he fills the damn things up with a water balloon nozzle that we have screwed onto the hose.

i am trying as hard as i can to get some pictures up of how its done and what it looks like it is my top priority.

(not exactly sure where to put this thread but i figured it would be most helpful in the repairs section.)

Silence

Post by Silence » Tue May 16, 2006 11:57 pm

I don't think I've said it to you yet, so "Welcome to Super Soaker Central."

I'm certainly interested in the pictures, mainly because I don't know much about QFD. A more permanent and reliable solution, however, is to mod the gun so that the hose or a homemade QFD can be used instead. However, if you ever need a working QFD, joannaardway currently has one for free at "Type 2 QFD offered." I'm surprised you haven't seen the thread, as it should have caught your eye very quickly indeed...