vBulliten Board

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
Origin

vBulliten Board

Post by Origin » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:36 pm

I have been here for a moderate amount of time and I have taken some time to get use to the vBulletin way of doing things and navigating the board. I have worked at boards before and none of which were vBulletin, so my question to Ben is why he has chosen vBulletin as his board. I personally prefer InvisionPower Boards and I wanted to know more about other forum software.

EDIT: Grammatical Error Fixed
Last edited by Origin on Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:42 pm

I to prefer the invision powerboard, i am not a big fan of the vbulletin board, but i will deal with it.
Playstation 3: Check the Consumer Elecronic Show (CES) early next month for more PS3 info, and possible confirmation of a release date

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:56 pm

vBulletin is just about the most common forum software out there. It's the most popular forum software that costs money and it sure is better than IPB. IPB is mostly overrated. The only thing I really miss is multi-moderation which vBulletin doesn't do as well. vBulletin has every feature that IPB has and more other than that one. vBulletin also has better support and a larger community for modifications and styles... all around better.

We used to run off IPB, but IPB doesn't work on this host, so we converted to vBulletin. Initially I planned on converting to vBulletin at a later date, but it didn't work out that way.