New Hasbro email campaign

General water gun discussion.
LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

New Hasbro email campaign

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:16 am

I am going to start a new hasbro email campaign. Not so much to get them to change thier mind on what they will release next year but to decrease speculation on what they will release. The first email will be sent in within the next few days. If we all send emails and letters we might make a impact on what they do although they pobably will not listen to us. We can also do the same thing to BBT to reduce speculation.
Playstation 3: Check the Consumer Elecronic Show (CES) early next month for more PS3 info, and possible confirmation of a release date

CPS

Post by CPS » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:18 am

This isn't one of those 'maybe if we all write emails to hasbro they won't get pinged by the auto response filter', because the only way that we will get them to respond manually if we put the word 'terrorist' or 'you have one week or your super soakers will be poisned!' in the text.
If hasbro wanted to respond to us they would have done it by now
We've all tryed this you will get an auto response that goes like so:

Your email to them:

To hasbro,
On behalf of the super soaker community we would like you to A)Please contact us and we can discuss further about the new linup of soakers. B)Please stop making super soakers for the larger market: Children and please start making them for us, or the teenager market. C) Stop making soakers you pricks and give the multi-million company back to laramie! OMG!! we will p00n you! you soaker n0o0bies!

You will most likely get(if you get a response at all):

Dear customer,
Yes we: hasbro have bought the trade mark supersoaker (c) from the previous owner: Laramie, If you would like to see further improvements hasbro has made on the line of products please go to: http://www.supersoaker.com to see our great soakertag linup, with the ultimate in pressure systems behind them: air pressure and piston power!
Yes, the brand supersoaker is targeted for childen, injury may happen if teenagers/adults use them.
we thank you for your care and devotion of taking the time to email us.

or if you slip in the word terrorist it will only respond to the mean words you put in the email(its a weird glitch):

to walking ATM,
if you would like to disscuss our new under powered range of super soakers, your are free to waltz up to our headquaters any old time and we can have a good chat and we can p00n you n0o0bs!

Okay, maybe not that last one, But i guarantee that the first two should be around the truth.
Also why would they give us there prototypes for there new super soakers(if thats what your saying) to us, US of all people, the very people who have as much if not more (combined) knowledge of super soakers as hasbro. Also strangely enough there actually IS a hasbro HQ in canberra!

You don't need to email buzzbee, just bypass the filters and go straight to the member who represents buzzbee on these forums and you can look at the 10 new soakers they will realease (9 look the same) and give him ideas of names to bypass more patents!

Put simply: EMAIL CAMPAINS DO NOT WORK!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:10 am

Email campaigns have never worked and will never work. Believe me, it would be less effort to start your own water gun company than to get Hasbro to do anything. They'll give you an auto-responder and nothing else. I did once get their press relations guy to email me, but he quickly stopped afterwards.

I'm locking this thread because the idea of it is too poor to stand. Also, don't avoid the word filter, CPS. If I don't want you to say something, you're not saying it.