Need some help picking a gun

General water gun discussion.
JB072

Need some help picking a gun

Post by JB072 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:58 pm

Hey
My school is having a water gun game called assassination http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin_(game) those are what the rules. i want to get a good powerful long range gun for it but am clueless about water gun i have a couple of old super soaks. What would be a good gun to get? Is there any guns that can shoot 100ft?

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:08 pm

Welcome to the forums! This is the third new member asking about Assassination in three days or so. :p

You'll probably want a fairly small water gun, like a pistol. Storm guns and Max-D guns generally have sufficient range.

No water gun that is even remotely practical can hit 100 feet. Perhaps the only capable systems I know of are a mounted one with a gasoline pump and a firehose.

JB072

Post by JB072 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:22 pm

Lol yea 100 feet is a little rediuclouls now that i think about it but i want the gun to have some good range most people that are partipating in the game are buy random guns at toy r us i want to have a edge on them buy getting a powerful gun. I would mind do some small modifacations on it i saw that on so other site to make hte gun better.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:50 am

Assasination skill(amd I mean skill) is determined by deception. So the smallest gun like a mini squirt pistol is perfect. You want to shoot close range without him ever seing the pistol.