Super Soaker Myths

General water gun discussion.
Shadow_Emu

Post by Shadow_Emu » Wed May 18, 2005 7:19 pm

One of friends recently told me of a myth about a kid with a lot of super soakers...it went something like this.
One day a kid was alone with his single dad. His dad was a neat freak,But ironically was addicted to tobacco. The dad went down to the basement to clean his son's super soakers(a lot of super soakers)when he noticed that something didn't smell right about them. So he opens the cap on one of them and big surprise, the reservoir smelled like rotten eggs. He did this to every soaker and in horror, realized they all stunk. He quickly grabbed some areosol air fresheners and sprayed the interiors of each gun, then quickly re-applied the cap. After spraying the last one he takes his lighter to have a smoke but it falls into the areosoled gun. It quickly ignites, blowing up every soaker in the basement and actually causing the foundations of the house to be broken causing the house to jump a few inches off the ground. :Hey, that's funny.: I don't believe this could really ever happen. Even if Areosol is explosive.
"When you say someone is mad, you mean they are crazy, and the true definition of crazy is chaotic" -Unknown-
"Chaos is simply complexity ungraspable by the human mind" -Robert Peters-
"Intelligience lies in complexity" -Robert Peters-
Chaos Theory will undoubtedly play a part in the future of mankind.
"I see you have the machine that goes PING!"
"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"
"What's next, another Kamikaze Watermelon?"