"Invisible" Bug

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
MilkMan

"Invisible" Bug

Post by MilkMan » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:30 pm

This is a bug with logging in as "invisible." Today, as I was looking at Off Topic and I checked who was also viewing. It said one moderator was (I guess I'll leave them anyonymous) viewing who was not listed in the main active users section. I'm pretty sure this is a bug...
"Anything with a nozzle and a pump is good enough for me." <--------------- Same lying signature 3 years and counting!

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:25 am

I think moderators can do that...cause mods can probably see invisible people...

Also, people can just click to view someone's profile to view it. It doesn't matter if you're online or not...I think.

DX

Post by DX » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:16 pm

I think he meant that someone was logged in as invisible, yet could still be detected viewing a forum. Either way, logging in as invisible has no real point in the first place.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:28 pm

Bugs we really can't do anything about unless we know the source of the problem. If you are sure that is a bug in the software, it would be best to report it right to vBulletin themselves: http://www.vbulletin.com/forums/