SpeedLoader Info website

Discussion of other water gun websites.
ZOCCOZ

SpeedLoader Info website

Post by ZOCCOZ » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:23 am

Speedloader Website

My new soaker review website focusing on the SpeedLoader franchise.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:58 pm

Wow it looks great, as a little surprise, I could throw in a Speed Loader Double Cross 2000 review (I managed to get one, and its great!). I will also soon be getting a Speed Loader Double Cross 3000, so I may put a little bit of that in too! Let me know. ;)

EDIT: That's weird, its done the same on me now, it doesn't show, just gets an error message.

DX

Post by DX » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:03 pm

You may want to use a different host. I haven't been able to view the site at all because the data transfer has been exceeded.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

m15399

Post by m15399 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:02 pm

That's another problem with GeoCities. That's one reson my site doesn't have many pictures.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:16 pm

This should be interesting to read. I would put in a plea, though, please tone down the size of your pictures! Or provide a low-bandwidth alternative.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:45 am

Yes, there are too many big graphics. Sure, I load it in a second, however my friend's 43k dial-up loads it in a half hour.

Nice site anyways.
I don't check this forum anymore.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:32 am

Images have been cut down now (14 picture review turned into a 3 picture review.) Once the site is re-instated by geocities, the change should be visible.

My upcoming sites which are about Super Soaker Classics and Squirt Pistols will be less elaborate in art design, so much faster for slower internet connections.
I could throw in a Speed Loader Double Cross 2000 review (I managed to get one, and its great!). I will also soon be getting a Speed Loader Double Cross 3000, so I may put a little bit of that in too!

Yes, definately. Guest reviews are welcome. Especialy the Double Cross 3000.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:05 pm

Nice website. It's about time that a Speed Loader only website came around. I too would suggest getting off Geocities because of the bandwidth limits.

It would be neat if you could track down the guy who invented the Speed Loaders (I think his name was Joel?). I just checked Hydrowar and it was: http://www.hydrowar.net/letter.html I just did a whois because the website was offline, and the domain is owned by shrockie[at]yahoo.com. Emailing them might get you a link to the inventor.

Other than that, buy some more Speed Loaders and get some more reviews! Speed Loaders really are underappreciated, at least from what I've seen.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:59 pm

Here's a short Speed Loader Double Cross 2000 review, obviously, since I want to make my Speed Loader reviews very detailed on SSN, I can only really do a little on here, otherwise I will be giving too much away.

Review:

The Speed Loader Double Cross 2000 was released in 1999 by a company called W3 (Wild Water Weapons). This company is unfortunately gone, since Super Soaker disabled using their Quick Fill Device which is now becoming to be that it was made FIRST, BEFORE Super Soaker did. Shame, Speed Loader were doing way better guns than Super Soaker were, so Super Soaker cheated and now Speed Loader are out of business.

Anyway, onto the gun. Its so great, it has two turrets that you can rotate 180 degrees, so you can control and make it worse for your enemies. You can fire the two streams at the same time any way/formation you like. Even better, the shot time any way you fire this gun is amazing, it never stops. Range is ok, but could be better, although it will still do the job. The output is also great, soaks and just soaks.

As from the name, this relies on quick fill technology, meaning no pumping, so you must use the quick fill device with it at all times, otherwise, it will be useless.

Overall, I love this gun and have absolutely no regrets buying it. The range could be a little better, and some people may not like the quick fill device idea, but, if you don't mind this, I suggest every soaker fan should get one if they find it. I urge you, if you see it, grab it before its too late! A must!

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:28 pm

Thanks for the review.

Which reminds me, to make an extra guest reviewer page.

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:03 pm

Racer. If it takes a half hour to load on your friends computer, it will take over an hour to load on mine I tried to view the site on saturday, but it took so long to load I didn't bother. :cool:
Playstation 3: Check the Consumer Elecronic Show (CES) early next month for more PS3 info, and possible confirmation of a release date

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:53 am

Guest review page added, including Wild Boys Doublecross 2000 review.
A Links page was added as well.

Lucius Octavion

Post by Lucius Octavion » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:32 pm

That is a nice site indeed. I actually own two speed loader 1000's and a speed loader double cross 3000. They are very nice guns indeed. Maybe if you would be so kind as to give me some time to review them and take pictures, I will.
Guns in possession:

Speed Loader Double Cross 3000, 2 Speed Loader One Thousands, SS XP 110, Splashzooka, used to have more but they were unfixable.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:46 pm

I am definatly intersted to see a review and pictures, and even post in on the website, if you don't mind. I never have seen a Speedloader Double Cross 3000, so I am very eager to read about it.

Lucius Octavion

Post by Lucius Octavion » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:59 am

Poor guy... It would be great if Speed Loader could make a return, although that is highly unlikely. They outperform many many water guns, even though they rely on the QFD. I wish I had gotten more of them while they were still circulating, now extremely rare and good.

I think I should redo the pics of the Double Cross 3000 as when I took them it was cloudy out, so would you want me to take brighter sunnier pictures?
Guns in possession:

Speed Loader Double Cross 3000, 2 Speed Loader One Thousands, SS XP 110, Splashzooka, used to have more but they were unfixable.