Where To Buy

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:47 pm

I live in the Uk and can't find any stores to buy guns from. I'm really new to super soakers and have a few from a few years back when they were easily available (xp 110, xp 240 and 2 xp 270s). I like the guns I have, however they are all lightweight, and I want something heavier, especially sinse most people in my team have better weaponry than me which kinda sucks. what gun would you suggest I got? and if ne1 knows, where can I get soakers from in the uk? or if not, do any of you know a site where I can buy good soakers from .com sites and not have to pay loads 4 shipping?
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:20 pm

Welcome to SSC. Y r u speekin like this is AIM? This is a forum, stuff like that is unneccesary and annoying. This also goes in the Trading forum.

If you even looked in the Trading forum you would have seen this topic which would have helped you.

I would suggest eBay UK also, that and making homemades. And I'm sorry, but you likely will have to pay for shipping, and soakers are fairly large so it may be a lot.

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:16 pm

thanks but what is AIM?
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:23 pm

people should be people and ne1 should be anyone.

AIM is aol instant messinging and its like saying ya man does ne1 no where the people r?

It should be
Ya man does anyone know where the people are.

AIM is short forms pretty much.
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

"A country cannot simultaneously prepare and prevent war."
-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

Armory= Blazer, Vaporizer, 2003

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:32 pm

Thankyou, and I'm sorry if this is already on one of the forums somewhere. But what gun do you think I should get? Something with good accuracy and distance, however not too heavy (I'm not that big).

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:34 pm

[at] Doom. Is it possible to post the rules as soon as a person signs up? Maybe have a window pop up telling the rules and other things that are important.

Edit: I wrote pops

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci