Tihs is a pterty asweome mnid ticrk!

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
MilkMan

Tihs is a pterty asweome mnid ticrk!

Post by MilkMan » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:24 pm

Read it!
"I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! And for toshe of you wtih mroe tmie tahn ohrets you wlil ntocie taht not olny are msot of the wrosd a mses but smoe of tehm are cpmloetly msis seplt!!"
"Anything with a nozzle and a pump is good enough for me." <--------------- Same lying signature 3 years and counting!

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:36 am

Believe it or not I can actually understand what you are saying. :cool: .
Playstation 3: Check the Consumer Elecronic Show (CES) early next month for more PS3 info, and possible confirmation of a release date

MilkMan

Post by MilkMan » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:03 pm

Well [i]some[/i] people can't read it. Usually if your dyslexic or you just think a lot differently than other people.
"Anything with a nozzle and a pump is good enough for me." <--------------- Same lying signature 3 years and counting!

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:16 pm

I did this in english. Basically anyone can read it because all the words have the first and last letter in them in the correct spot. Our minds manly look at the first and last letter in the word so if you scramble the other ones it should be pretty easy to read.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:31 pm

Wow, this is pretty crazy--and it's way more than a mind trick. I couldn't read Post #3, though :D .

I'd say that I read it at, say, 80% of my regular reading speed. Some subroutine actually seemed to skip the middle of each word, rather than unscramble it. Strange.