Hi

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
Soak Master

Hi

Post by Soak Master » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:02 am

I just started water gunz a couple of days ago. I almost finished my first aph! :) any advice?

cantab

Re: Hi

Post by cantab » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:09 am

On what? With the APH, a topic in the homemades forum is best. For which guns are good, there are lots of threads about that already; only start your own if you're very specific about what you want the gun to do. For tactics and warfare, the site is good.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:27 pm

Welcome to Super Soaker Central.

Just have a look around the site for both homemades and water wars. What do you have in mind for wars?

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Feel free to post pictures of your water gun if you'd like some tips. That said, they're usually easy to make so don't expect too much trouble. :cool:

aEx155

Post by aEx155 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Like others have said, Welcome to the forums!

Could you be specific on what you mean by "advice"? There are a lot of things that relate to the APH; it would help if you were more specific.

I see that you've already read the APH guide, since you're saying that you're almost done. How far have you gotten, and do you have any pics?

If you need help with your APH, though, you've come to the right place. A lot of the members here have had a lot of experience with homemade guns (espcially Ben, of course) so we can help you out with pretty much anything.

If you haven't already (you might've) you should look around the Homemade or Physics section to get a better idea of the APH and other homemades.