Aqua Flash Video Section Released

Discussion of other water gun websites.
Aqua_Flash

Aqua Flash Video Section Released

Post by Aqua_Flash » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:31 pm

Ever since I started my site I planned to have a Videos section on it, as since 2005 I have been shooting videos of many Super Soaker's I had obtained and exchanged over the years which I hoped to put online. Problem was I didn't have a site then, and when I did create the site, I found it hard to find a good place to host them.

Until now...

I found a good place that is easy and convenient with no massive issues. So, I now bring you the new Aqua Flash Video section.

http://www.vimeo.com/aquaflash/albums

Explore away and enjoy! More videos coming soon most likely.

SSCBen

Re: Aqua Flash Video Section Released

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Wow! Over 20 videos. And they're pretty high quality. That's really nice. I'll link to your website off our videos page in a couple minutes...

Edit: Link done.

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:43 pm

Wow, the flash video quality on that site is rather impressive. Thanks for taking the time and effort to put up all the videos!

I expected a bit more from the CPS 2000 mark 1s, but perhaps they're more impressive in person. I guess there's so much pressure that even a medium-large stream size gets a ton of output.

sbell25

Post by sbell25 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:22 pm

Your videos section is awesome! There's a few soakers there that I've always wanted to see that you have on there, great stuff.

I agree with what SilentGuy said. For some reason the nozzle on your 2000 in the videos looks smaller than the nozzle on the 1500. Obviously this isn't the case in real life however. I've measured the 2000's nozzle at 3/8", whereas the 1500's nozzle 10x is just under 1/4".

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Awesome videos! I've never really seen most of those soakers shoot before, so it was quite interesting to watch. Good job.

I also have to agree that the CPS 2000 videos aren't quite as good as I first expected. Though I guess since I've seen all of Ben's creations in action and did battle with a few of them, it didn't seem as menacing to me.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

Aqua_Flash

Post by Aqua_Flash » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:37 pm

Since the section was released, more videos have been added giving a total of 40 videos to watch now.

I aiming that for this year to get to 50 videos, there are still certain soakers I have that are unfilmed at the moment. I'm positive that this amount and beyond can be reached, without being and looking rushed either.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:51 pm

This is really nice. We should link to all your videos from our reviews in our links section. Then people would really know how these water guns perform.

Thanks again for taking the time to do all this.