Three guns need of repair

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
newb

Three guns need of repair

Post by newb » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:50 am

Hey wasup guys I have 3 guns needing repairs. Cps 2100, Cps 1-3-5, & SC Power Pack

Scenario
-Cps 2100
I got a Cps 2100 from eBay, K-molded, & check valve frezed. After the check valve freeze, I noticed that there was a slight crack in the piping. Should I use plumber’s adhesive, or epoxy to seal the crack? What would be the best technique of sealing it? Any Ideas?

-Cps 1-3-5
After K-Moding, and check valve freezing this gun, I gave it a test run. Once a made a few pumps I noticed that it leaked a bit. Then I pumped it a bit more, and herd a little cracking noise. I took the gun inside, and took it apart. Apparently one piece of the piping split in half. How should I repair this? Is it possible to repair? And if so what technique do I use?

-Sc Power Pack
I got another gun from eBay. When the gun arrived the QFD attachment at the top of the gun was dislocated. Now the only way to seal it tight would be using Plumbers adhesive. Is there any other method, besides this? Doing this would only leave me with one nozzle.

Well thanks and yea. Here are all the problems I hope some one can give me some guidance. Well I’ll appreciate any help so uhh yea thanks.

-With great respect Newb (Kevin)

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:03 pm

I am going to leave relatively shortly, but please remember that the spell check does not include many water gun related words at the moment. "K-molded," "check valve frezed," and "K-Moding" are all incorrect as in the spell checker. You must remember that no spell check is perfect. Please use the ignore button for these words or add it to your personal dictionary until I figure out how to add them to a global dictionary.

I also will refer you to the threads that have been pinned in this forum for longer than you have been around here: Repairs template and Best way to get repair help: Take a picture. It is very hard to diagnose most problems accurately without pictures.