Older Soaker Sites

Discussion of other water gun websites.
BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:16 am

I posted this at the Soakthis Forums. But those are going under, so I figured it would be better here.

supersoakers
Not a very good name, also not a very good site. Its nice just to see through the minds of kids in years past as the wonderous soakers came out. This was made on 5/24/2000.

Liquid Warfare
Another cool, old site from the time of aquatica. Made by Nick B. Does that sound familiar to anyone else?

Super Soaker ELITE
I beleive this to be Nick. B's previous site, made in 1999. It has a good tactics and device section. Much of it is evil, including flour bombs. I like this guy.

Soaker
A german soaker site. Very well made. Its so much like english you should be able to translate it roughly. Maybe its just my awesome 75% german-nis. They seem to like the plastic wrap filter in photoshop.

Inside SuperSoaker
I've posted this site before, figured I should put it here. They have cad drawing of soakers. Seems to like the XP-70.

Make a Laser
I frequently visit this site just for laughs. It involves a CPS 2100.

Super Soaker 51
Sounds like a joke to me, but that one sleek looking gun.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:56 pm

Originally posted by BlueSmudge@Sep 11 2004, 01:16 AM
Super Soaker ELITE
I beleive this to be Nick. B's previous site, made in 1999. It has a good tactics and device section. Much of it is evil, including flour bombs. I like this guy.
That was the first site I ever came across. Ahh...*goes all misty-eyed8 :P

Who's Nick B?
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.