Squirt Pistols Info Website

Discussion of other water gun websites.
ZOCCOZ

Squirt Pistols Info Website

Post by ZOCCOZ » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:25 pm

Squirt Pistol Website

Another new Info Water gun Website made by me. And another "only one of its kind" in its subject matter.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:31 pm

Nice website. The history is good and informative. My only complaint is that those images you likely do not have legal rights to. That and the adult water gun section, which I found, to say the least, unusual.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:18 pm

Please limit the big graphics! The site is a OK design but the graphics are too heavy IMO.
I don't check this forum anymore.

MilkMan

Post by MilkMan » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Heh. We should have a thread devoted to these sites. Good info by the way. :D
"Anything with a nozzle and a pump is good enough for me." <--------------- Same lying signature 3 years and counting!

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:24 am

Ben wrote:Nice website. The history is good and informative. My only complaint is that those images you likely do not have legal rights to. That and the adult water gun section, which I found, to say the least, unusual.

isoaker mentioned that also at isoaker forums. What I say to that is that almost all of the images are from ebay, which pusches the copy writing into the grey zone (grey enough for me to use them). Using privat images for public comercial use is illegal, but using public comercial images for privat use is... well its a grey zone area. If anyone of those ebay sellers wants me to put those down, then I will. If they don't mention anything, then it will stay.

Also, if I would ask every ebay or yahoo seller, they might say no. And that wouldn't be good for the website. (The ends this time justify the means. At least to me.) :goofy:
But yeah, if they have a problem with that(with the 0.99% chance that they will stumble on the site) I will do some image editing of course.

[Edit]: added sorces of images.(mainly ebay)
Last edited by ZOCCOZ on Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.