I am back, to stay.

General water gun discussion.
XP270

I am back, to stay.

Post by XP270 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:43 am

Well, I have been gone for oh so long, because Water Warfare just plain died in my town. Airsoft murdered it. Brutally. My team was disbanded, and I am the only one who still remembers playing "Water Guns" with the boys. I feel as if it is dieing as a whole. But, I am going to devote myself to keeping it alive.
"I'll be shotgunning XP 310's when I should be shotgunning beers" -Duxburian

SSCBen

Re: I am back, to stay.

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:20 am

Welcome back.

Sad that water guns died in your local area, but you can always enjoy the hobby by yourself. I'd probably be worthwhile to host some more casual water wars or just bring it up as an option with your friends if the weather is right... hopefully they still enjoy that sort of thing. :p

The forum's a little slow now. Winter tends to do that. We'd appreciate any activity you could bring to it.

XP270

Post by XP270 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:31 am

Hopefully it will comeback soon!
"I'll be shotgunning XP 310's when I should be shotgunning beers" -Duxburian

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:45 am

I'm sure something will happen by late spring.

I haven't been in a community that appreciates water guns for eight years or so. But I do know the effect airsoft has on other hobbies. I don't mind the hobby itself (except the price, which is most of the reason I don't do it), but it's wrong for people to spurn every other hobby, too. Airsoft is neither realistic nor deeper than other hobbies in terms of tactics.