Cartoon Network Giveaway

General water gun discussion.

Which Soaker would you use to Soak Ed, Edd, and Eddy?

Arctic Shock
17%
Flash Flood
No votes
Aquapack Devastator
83%

Total votes: 6

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu May 19, 2005 12:50 am

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/promos/20 ... index.html

^ Saw the commercial a minute ago. Check out the site and sign up if you want!

death angel

Post by death angel » Thu May 19, 2005 12:59 am

I really hope that I win! That's weird how the Arctic Shock is winning in the poll on the lower-left hand of the page. :mellow:
Nintendo DS Forums!
No longer undiscussed!

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat May 21, 2005 1:27 pm

^ Yeah, I don't get that. Apparently the kiddies voting on it watched This too much.

I'm not going to enter. I'd rather make WBLs and Homemades more. And my Member Ranking/Title says what I'm saving for. (Yeah I know it's off topic)
I don't check this forum anymore.

Mutton

Post by Mutton » Sun May 29, 2005 12:27 am

Originally posted by death angel@May 18 2005, 07:59 PM
I really hope that I win! That's weird how the Arctic Shock is winning in the poll on the lower-left hand of the page. :mellow:
Ivoted for the arctic shock just because the waters cold and it might give them brain freeze :Hey, that's funny.:
I'm from Scotland and I like Haggis!

death angel

Post by death angel » Sun May 29, 2005 12:50 am

Ivoted for the arctic shock just because the waters cold and it might give them brain freeze
Well, Yeah................ but there is still the fact that has a terrible range and output, (compared with some of the other blasters of the 2005 line.)
BTW, I can't wait! The drawings for the Sweepstakes come out this weekend! :o I hope I win.
Nintendo DS Forums!
No longer undiscussed!

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Mon May 30, 2005 3:51 pm

Cool! the commerical looks polished, and well-directed. They brought back CPS this year, and I like the direction the hobby is going in now. Time to get some wars in this summer with my new youth group! The commercial in my opinion is very convincing, I think what may make younger viewers go "woah" was that cool looking ice core, and I agree with them, except they have not seen the stats. I can't wait to see some of these new blasters on the field this year.

-Jade

death angel

Post by death angel » Mon May 30, 2005 7:39 pm

Cool! the commerical looks polished, and well-directed. They brought back CPS this year, and I like the direction the hobby is going in now. Time to get some wars in this summer with my new youth group! The commercial in my opinion is very convincing, I think what may make younger viewers go "woah" was that cool looking ice core, and I agree with them, except they have not seen the stats. I can't wait to see some of these new blasters on the field this year.

-Jade
I know! I felt the exact some way! The idea of having a huge, awesome war really wants makes me want to buy one. I even felt myself being drawn towards an Arctic Shock! That has to be one of the best commercials I've ever seen.

P.S: The "bu-bum" sound effects in the beginning are cool as well! :P (They copied the Matrix&#33 ;)
Nintendo DS Forums!
No longer undiscussed!