TPM's back

General water gun discussion.
toothpickmatt

Post by toothpickmatt » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:11 pm

well somebody in one of the post was ohh my god TPM's back... so I figured I should just give a lil blah blah blah =P
so yeah.... I guess I haven't bee on this board for a while.... I've been on wwn a lil more... but not that much.... this past summer was cool but busy... we had a bunch of fights... broke most of the guns in my arsenal.. >_< but yeah....
so now im in college at Cal Poly in San Louis Obispo CA. im kinda busy with school... but I'll try to frequent this board enough... honest if I disapear agian im not trying to =P
so yeah what else might ya wanna know... hummm...
my arsenal:
CPS-1000
CPS-2500
and a few others... like my SS-30 and SS-40 =P
I broke my other 2500 and my 2000 this summer, and I sold my power pak a while back. on the 2000 the PC blew up... so that gun is joining my other 2000 in and the rest of my kaput guns... on the 2500 the trigger lever broke again... I'll take some pics when I get a chance to work on it... probaly over christmass break.... but yeah it broke once before and I fabricated a new on outa sheet plexiglass... but after a few fights it too broke... I know what was wrong with my design so all I need to do is to sit down for a day oen up the gun and start all over again making a new lever.....but I dought I'll have that kinda time till christmass when I get a few week break... that or sumer =I
so yeah... my arsenal is kinda gettin a lil smaller.... althought im still looking for some tubeing to make a new PC for my 2000s =D
so yeah... I'll try to be around to help answer questions and what not.... if ya wanna contact me my aim s/n is toothpickmatt and my email is toothpickmatt[at]hotmail.com
so yeah....
=D

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:53 am

it's a bout time
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:38 am

How are you going to make another PC for your 2000? Are you going to use some kind of stretchy tubing?

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:32 am

Yes, Welcome back TPM. Glad your back. ^_^

toothpickmatt

Post by toothpickmatt » Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:13 am

ya... back again.... im awasy kinda busy round here but glad I was able to make a lil time to stop by =)

as for general trafic it's going to be slow till some time in the spring when every one starts to get exited bout water fights again. untill then trafit here is going to be slow... it is at wwn too. so yeah thats kinda jsut how it is...

the talked about upgrade sounds cool I'll have to be back in a week or so to check it out =D

as for my 2000 I've played ideas of useing bike tire of some other sort ot unreenforced ruber tubeing... gotta go look at the hard ware store.... yeah... I have not been messing with soakers much since I last went home...end of september.... so yeah... I got my 1000 up here... althougth technical im not supposed to... but have nto gotten a good chance to use it yet......

so yeah... if I get a change over christmass break I'll mess with it... but other wise it will be waiting till summer.

so yeah.. wheeeeeeeeee =P

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:51 am

Good luck.