The Few Usefulnesses Of The 2004 Lineup

General water gun discussion.
Ajenka

Post by Ajenka » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:38 pm

The 2004 models are all made for their purpose which isn't just soaking people but blasting the targets off the Liquidator is probably the most adept at this job since it's small lightweight and has decent range of 12 meters which is big enough(I Don't use feet sorry) and is very useful to block your life taag with if you attach a shield onto it (I used a frisbee) and can block water balloons decently enough and the frisbee doesn't really affect mobility at all and the gun is still simple to conceal so If you had to have one gun of the 2004 I suggest the liquidator as a back up weapon and a sniper can use it since if you pressurize the gun and someone gets close to you you can aim the cap at them(the quick fill cap) and press down on it and it will shoot out around half your water and its actually very surprising and has decent range and can and I mean CAN completely soak someone if the person has mastered this technique and if you want to scare them somemore you can yell out KAMIKAZE oh well I'm new that's my opinion don't care if you flame me I saying a useful hint if u ever buy this gun also any gun that can be pressurized and has the quick fill cap can do this

also how to use the quick fill cap

push the middle part of the cap down pour water in it voila

fast way to reload

have a water bottle with a top that fits in to the quick fill cap when your run out of ammo take the bottle cap off stick it in and push a lil and your thing has more ammo
that's another reason I like the liquidator if u use a 500ml bottle it fills up your gun all the way
You can also put the water bottles in your belt so you pretty much don't have to refill at a tap/hose for around half an hour with a few bottles

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:46 pm

Run on sentences get very annoying. how many periods did you use in your last post?
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:06 pm

He used 0
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:19 pm

Welcome to SSC. I would have to say that even my modded Liquidator doesn't get 12 meters range, more like 11 at most. Even then that's not too good.

Also, about the 500 ml thing, all that does is prove how tiny the Liquidator's tank is. It's smaller than the smallest CPS series gun's PC! That is pathetic, and why I made a reservoir expansion mod for the Liquidator.

I also think that blocking your tag could (and will) be considered cheating. What would be better is to laminate the tag in something so that no one knows. :P

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:08 am

Originally posted by Ajenka@Jun 30 2004, 01:38 PM
The 2004 models are all made for their purpose which isn't just soaking people but blasting the targets off the Liquidator is probably the most adept at this job since it's small lightweight and has decent range of 12 meters which is big enough(I Don't use feet sorry) and is very useful to block your life taag with if you attach a shield onto it (I used a frisbee) and can block water balloons decently enough and the frisbee doesn't really affect mobility at all and the gun is still simple to conceal so If you had to have one gun of the 2004 I suggest the liquidator as a back up weapon and a sniper can use it since if you pressurize the gun and someone gets close to you you can aim the cap at them(the quick fill cap) and press down on it and it will shoot out around half your water and its actually very surprising and has decent range and can and I mean CAN completely soak someone if the person has mastered this technique and if you want to scare them somemore you can yell out KAMIKAZE oh well I'm new that's my opinion don't care if you flame me I saying a useful hint if u ever buy this gun also any gun that can be pressurized and has the quick fill cap can do this

also how to use the quick fill cap

push the middle part of the cap down pour water in it voila

fast way to reload

have a water bottle with a top that fits in to the quick fill cap when your run out of ammo take the bottle cap off stick it in and push a lil and your thing has more ammo
that's another reason I like the liquidator if u use a 500ml bottle it fills up your gun all the way
You can also put the water bottles in your belt so you pretty much don't have to refill at a tap/hose for around half an hour with a few bottles
Yeah we are Elite Core of Water Warfare Enthusiasts.... we know how the Liquidator works :Hey, that's funny.: But thank you for sharing your information with us. While the Liquidator can be used for Sniping, it’s not the best gun to use. It has sub par range for sniping, and it lacks water capacity, but it is small and easy to conceal. For sniping, try the CPS 1200, CPS 1500,1700, or the CPS 2500/2000. Sniping is a difficult job, and you have to make a quick getaway. ;) Other than that, I doubt seeing a Liquidator with a range of 12m, not even most stock guns can make it to that range, modded or not. Welcome to The Community, and I look forward to sharing opinions and info in the upcoming years we are all here. Again I extend a warm welcome, soak on! :)

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:49 pm

I couldn't have siad it any better Jade. :D
I don't check this forum anymore.

Sky_T_219

Post by Sky_T_219 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:07 pm

speaking of shields (I know this is off-topic). But does anyone use shields? I've made 1, but hardly find myself using it. I ususally just set it up in base for defense. And if you do, what do you make them out of?
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><u>My Arsenal:</u>
<span style='color:green'>1x CPS 10000 (K-modded)
1x Triple Aggresor
1x Vaporizer
1x Max-D 2000
1x XP 70
<span style='color :o range'>~More to come~

blaze

Post by blaze » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:42 pm

Make shields out of large tupperware lids. Read this:
Freakymist's Homemade Shield

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:50 pm

I find that unless you have a very large sheilds, or a umbrella, sheilds are usless. I always carry a small one for water balloon defense, but other than that. No.
I like to put a umbrella at my base though. You know, the big one's.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

blaze

Post by blaze » Sat Jul 03, 2004 2:31 am

Unbrellas are COMPLETELY CHEAP. They're huge and round so you can practically cover yourself with them.

The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:28 am

The Liquidator could shoot 14 meters, and it still would be no big deal with a 2X nozzle. 1HK might can use that feature, but a "Soak till you give up" rule would turn the distance into a gadget.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:40 am

Originally posted by blaze@Jul 2 2004, 09:31 PM
Unbrellas are COMPLETELY CHEAP. They're huge and round so you can practically cover yourself with them.
How is that any different than a wall? Are you now going to say that you can't dodge shots, or hide? Or maybe now you can't use water because it gets you wet. Come on blaze, rules need limits.
BlueSoak.net

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:19 am

Originally posted by Sky_T_219@Jul 1 2004, 01:07 PM
speaking of shields (I know this is off-topic). But does anyone use shields? I've made 1, but hardly find myself using it. I ususally just set it up in base for defense. And if you do, what do you make them out of?
Tupperware lids do make a good sheild, but for a lightweight shield that can be easily cut and manipulated you should try my Shields.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:58 am

Sorry, this is a little off topic. I just noticed this reading your sheild article:

Your from the raindancers? Your squad is seattle based right? Maybe we could set up a battle sometime. How big is your squad? PM me if you are interested.

About sheilds, where can you get plastic cardboard? I've tried lots of places. Never a craft store. That's probably my best bet.
BlueSoak.net

blaze

Post by blaze » Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:41 pm

Originally posted by BlueSmudge+Jul 2 2004, 07:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueSmudge @ Jul 2 2004, 07:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-blaze@Jul 2 2004, 09:31 PM
Umbrellas are COMPLETELY CHEAP.  They're huge and round so you can practically cover yourself with them.
How is that any different than a wall? Are you now going to say that you can't dodge shots, or hide? Or maybe now you can't use water because it gets you wet. Come on blaze, rules need limits. [/b][/quote]
Look, BS (thats what I'm going to call you from now on). With an umbrella, even if two or three people attack, it's extremely easy to block their shots. It covers well over half your body, and I think is considered waterproof clothing, which is against the rules. If you don't agree and you still want to use the umbrella, well, that just shows how weak your team is--they need to be cheap to win.

EDIT: I found that a GREAT shield can be made out of just a metal garbage can lid. Its the perfect size, light, no work is required to make one, and the edges curve outwards away from the user so water is deflected effieciently.

EDIT AGAIN: I just went on Isoaker underground, and looked at the Cps 4100 QFD mod. What kind of idiot wrote that? It's completely wrong. They say just "unscrew" the pump cap (the obviously don't own a 4100) and stick on a Storm reserve cap. No Pvc, nothing leading to the PC. Someone is S-T-U-P-I-D! Wow.