bombers

General water gun discussion.
sniper

Post by sniper » Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:00 pm

in a super soaker war there should be a bomber. a bomber can't be killed. he can only go in a certon space and what he does is he get's hid gun and shoots up in the air and when the water falls he get's people out. he should be able to go to anay bace to refill but he can only fire in the battle feaild. he can't go in to a teams land, only on the battle feald.
pm me about the historical documints, it has free full games, the legindairy makeshift arsonal with pics, and
many other fine things.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:04 pm

Some people call those positions bombers. I call them HWOs, or Heavy Weapons Officers. They should be able to be taken out, because if they weren't, they would be invincible, which isn't fun. Bombers should also be able to go anywhere and everywhere, because he usually is so slow from his heavy weapons.

sniper

Post by sniper » Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:51 pm

they don't shoot at you, they shoot up in the air, and it's hard to defend one self if you shoot in the air, so I think they can't be killed, and since they can't be killed then if they go into you're bace you need to doge every secont, so thy can only go into a certon place, and they arn't on a team, they can get anayone out if they are hit, but to be a bomber they half to shoot in the air
pm me about the historical documints, it has free full games, the legindairy makeshift arsonal with pics, and
many other fine things.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:25 am

I would call that a Rainer then.

dsoaker502

Post by dsoaker502 » Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:16 pm

he could be the RainMan!