Hello

General water gun discussion.
Mattifikation

Hello

Post by Mattifikation » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:09 am

Hey everyone. I'm new on this forum, and I just thought I'd introduce myself before I started posting. I'm the kind of person who reads more than I post, though, but I figured I might as well make my presense known and not be branded as a "lurker."

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:58 pm

Hello, and welcome to SSCentral! Lurking is fine, most people at most forums are lurkers. It's good that you've finally joined though, more good members are always appreciated! I'm not sure as to why no one else has welcomed you, probably was due to my temporary sickness keeping me away from all computers for the past 3 days.

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:00 pm

The rest of us are just mean! What exactly do you mean by lurking? Just hanging around reading the posts?
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

Mattifikation

Post by Mattifikation » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:57 pm

Yeah. I do that a lot on other forums. Some people don't like it, for some reason.

And thanks for the welcome, Doom.

Toaster

Post by Toaster » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:57 pm

Welcome! Hey, about the lurking, it's fine with most of the people here as far as I know. Even I can be considered something of a lurker if there's no topics that I'm interested in (the RP is one that I've been posting a lot in, so lately I've not been a lurker).

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:17 pm

Although we like people to post, I understand when people only want to post in a couple of topic - I was like that on the iScF when I first joined, only really posting in the RP for quite some time. As time went on though, I ended up posting more in other topics that interested me.

Basically...we're not forcing anyone to post if they don't want to. Just post if and when you want to, making sure of course that you post in accord with the board guidelines. ;)
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Fowla

Post by Fowla » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:47 pm

Hi mattification, I'm new here too!
what's your best super soaker?

see ya
FowlA :D
ImageImage

http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/We ... nent.0.0.0

^^!Click to give food to poor famalies for FREE!^^

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:58 pm

Please read our rules! This topic is two months old -- I doubt Mattification will be reading your post.

Also, I have edited your signature so that it is shorter (keeping the image URL). Please refrain from making signatures that are larger than what is allowed in our rules.

Again, please take the time to read our board rules/guidelines! They are here to keep you from looking stupid or silly as well as keep the bad from happening. It will only help to take the time to review our rules.