First Post!

General water gun discussion.
Monster_XXL

First Post!

Post by Monster_XXL » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:54 pm

Hi! This is my first post!(please welcome me with open , warm arms , unless you were just in a fight , in which case they would be cold arms) Anyways , I am a sniper on our team , and I was thinking. I think I may have thought of a good combonation of weapons. Flash Flood (newer model) and Max-D 3000.
Flash Flood has a good range , high power stream , and has , of course , the FLASH FLOOD FEATURE.(my NORMAL stream shoots 40-47 feet , I measured , depending on how many times I pump it). Max D 3000 also has fairly good range. Small size , can fit in my pocket , and semi-high powered. please tell me what you think , I want to know! My armoury. Max-D 300(x2) Arctic Shock , Monster XL(SPLASH) , Flash Flood , CPS 2100 , dual XP 270s.

(PS , FF also has very good handling , very comfy)

EDIT!!!!!: i do bacxkyards , with semi-dense wooded areas , and also , i sold my 2700... :confused: what do i do? should i just keep my flash flood with me? i play with serious tactics , and treat it like real war. i have been playing... 2 years now.
Last edited by Monster_XXL on Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silence

Post by Silence » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:37 pm

Welcome to the forums!

The Flash Flood indeed is a nice gun. You might've gotten a really good model too, as I haven't heard one hitting those ranges. However, are you measuring to the last puddle or to the last drop?

My problem with most pistols is that they're hard to stick in your pocket. My favorite has to be the Water Warriors Cricket--very small yet has decent range.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:38 am

Welcome to the forums. For sniping, a long range weapon, such as a K-modded gun or homemade, is typically recommended. I never had a really good ranged Flash Flood, it usually hits near the XP310. (except the screen removal on the riot blast did a good job, it almost shot as far as my 2700's new nozzle I drilled)

DX

Post by DX » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:02 am

Welcome!

If you K-mod your CPS 2100, you could get it to shoot nearly double the range of your Flash Flood and the stream could travel nearly twice as fast. High range and stream speed are especially important for a sniping gun. Then again, not everyone is comfortable with modding their guns, so it's just a suggestion [though a pretty good one].

I don't see why you would need to carry a pistol sidearm with a sniping role. I'd only recommend using a sidearm for a specialized function. The only things a pistol could really come in handy for in that situation are close quarters combat and hit and run, things that a Flash Flood already does very well.

I personally can't make any more comments or suggestions without a bit more information:
-How much experience do you have with water wars?
-What kind of games do you play? [like one hit kills, free for fall, etc.]
-What kind of environment do you fight in? [like wooded park, backyard, etc.]
-How seriously do you play? [like just soak each other, use tactics and avoid getting directly hit, treat it like war, etc.]
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!