The Off-Season Of 2003

General water gun discussion.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:35 am

Well, the soaker season is over in the Northern Hemisphere, and you know what that means, SCHOOL, HOMEWORK, PROJECTS, COLD WEATHER, and everything else that water warriors hate. Like Doomsoaker has said, the other people who live down under will visit soon. One whole year and look at all the stuff that has happened! It seems like this site has been around forever. Sniper has caused XPBackfire-esqueloads of trouble, and has been banned. Soon, the new site design will be released. Me, Neobird, and The dark annhialator (srry for spelling) have become staff members, so many new articles have been posted, I think I'm going to cry :cry: .........well I thank everyone here because they made this great online community that everyone can enjoy. See ya'll next year! (hehe, I'll still be a-postin' :shifty: ) Oh, by the way, LINKIN PARK ROCKS! SOAK ON PEOPLE! :soakem: :soakem: :soakem:
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:57 am

Yeah, I'm still working on that design, and I've got some ideas in mind that will make SSCentral feel cooler. Like weekly polls, a working latests posts, latest articles, ect. Things that just make you feel sorta at home.
I already have about one and a half hours of homework a day. :cry: My weather isn't that cold yet, it's supposed to go around 65 today, but right now it's 47.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:17 pm

today's low: 38 degrees fahrenheit. (3 degrees celsius for you canadians&#33 ;) btw, monsoon, very eloquent. and I'll help out with that little spelling thing.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:26 pm

Spelling thing? I'm not that good on a computer than I am with a pen and paper :huh:

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:22 pm

grammar, monsoon, grammar. <_< ;)

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:47 pm

Neo is a perfectionist! :o :o :o

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:49 pm

it's hereditary from my mom. my grandpa's even worse :blink:

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:35 am

Yes, unfortunatly the soaker season is over. I have had my share of homework already. Well, not much, I do it in study halls. I have all A's and B's on my report card, as well I have done a few projects. Hopefuly I can get a few soakers dirt cheap come time X-Mas. :P ^_^ ^_^