Hello again.

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
RacerSoaker445

Hello again.

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:11 pm

Is this spam? Please delete it if so.

Well it's summer and I am supposed to bring SS guns somewhere today.

What's new in the world of SS guns? I really don't see much new since I left...
I don't check this forum anymore.

Silence

Post by Silence » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:01 pm

Not much is new...they've introduced a line of soakers called Max Infusion, and the line basically has reservoir caps that allow an Aquapack backpack to be screwed in to increase the capacity. The Flash Flood, the Arctic Shock, the Defender, and the Overload are Max Infusions, but the Overload comes with its own larger backpack (which can be used with other soakers, too).

Buzz Bee Toys is probably the better brand right now. They still carry the Blazer (but a version with a better choice of nozzles), the PreCharger series is better than ever, and there are a few others like the Splat Blaster.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:11 pm

Welcome back!

This isn't spam. It just doesn't belong in the "General" water gun information forum. ;)

There's a bunch of new things going on with homemade water guns and water balloon launchers. Check out the most recent threads in the homemade water cannon forum because I couldn't begin to explain what's new there.