Super Soaker Shot Blast - Which can build up on it

General water gun discussion.
SpeedyX

Super Soaker Shot Blast - Which can build up on it

Post by SpeedyX » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:53 am

Hello!
Yesterday I've bought a Super Soaker Shot Blast Waten Gun and my father means that something can be build up on it. Is that right?
Thanks for fast replies!
SpeedyX

SEAL

Re: Super Soaker Shot Blast - Which can build up on it

Post by SEAL » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Welcome to SSC, SpeedyX.

Your father means that something can be build up on it? I'm afraid I don't really get what you mean.
Are you trying to ask if you can attach scopes and stuff onto it? Cause if that's the case, yes, you can attach scopes onto the Shot Blast, but why you'd put a scope on a water gun, is a mystery to me.
Captain of the Catskill Mountain S.E.A.L.s (Soaker Elite Assault Legion.)

cantab

Post by cantab » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 pm

If you're on about the "tactical rail", it's compatible with accessories sold for NERF guns. But most of them don't really have much point. You could also build your own things to go on. Some ideas:

A scope is useless for aiming a water blaster, but a low magnification monocular could be used like a pair of binoculars, to scan the landscape.

A torch would be useful in night battles - though bear in mind you always get seen further away than you can see.

If you found one, I guess you could put a night vision or thermal imaging device on it. That would be cool. But I don't know if a suitable device exists - night vision equipment is generally heavy and complicated stuff, it's not like in the movies.

A laser pointer is of no use, but could be cool anyway.

The most useful thing might be an extra water reservoir.

You could try fitting a water balloon launcher, but the inevitable short length would make it pretty low powered and thus only much use if you're a terrible thrower (otherwise you can just throw the balloons further).
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:07 pm

We were talking about putting a reservoir on the shot blast, but decided that the extra weight would be too much for the clips to handle, and it would fall off.

It isn't a very useful gun, only if you are scouting or maybe as a secondary.
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Nah, it's a pretty useful water blaster alright. Useful when you're playing soakfest assault games where the attacking team is measly armed and you don't have enough squirt guns to pass around.