What are you going to be for halloween?

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
War Admiral

Post by War Admiral » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:14 pm

Some may think "halloweens for little kids." Thats plain stupid. Anywho,what are you going to be for hallowween?

[edit] Correct spelling is a must. It is spelled halloween, not hallowween.
It is the old who declare war but it is the youth who die for it.
-Herbert Hoover

DX

Post by DX » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:20 pm

George W Bush. I've decided that I will be a political figurehead each year from now on.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:51 pm

I am a terrorist/ninja. I am in all black with my black monster soaker, a cap gun (sawed off end so it shoots sparks) and some fireworks illegal in my state. The fireworks are those ones that you put un a tube and when you fire them (like a bazooka) they go a long distance then shatter into an array of colors.

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:05 pm

Little kids? As opposed to older kids? So I suppose they don't think 12-year-olds shouldn't be trick or treating? That's just stupid. I'm going to be what I've been ever since the third grade...Count Dracula. I just get a cape, paint my face and hands with blood, wear these fangs and carry a bag. :Hey, that's funny.:

And in Ecuador, where I'm from, people make life-sized dolls and stuff them with newspapers on December 31. Then they put a mask on them of anything from George Bush to Donald Duck, and then they burn them. I've only seen it once and it was pretty funny.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:03 am

Ahh, but Halloween parties are soooooo much more fun! Unless they have a clown. (random thought time! yay&#33 ;) Annnnnyway.... I have no clue what I'm going to be. Maybe I'll just dress up as a mime and do the robot...
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

trekkie00

Post by trekkie00 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:06 am

I'm just going to hand out candy this year.

Something humerous: the last time I went trick-or-treating, I brought my 2700 as part of my costume.
Rereading these forums make me feel old >.<

ChaosKnight

Post by ChaosKnight » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:16 am

star wars biker scout! wewt!
http://xs7.xs.to/pics/04512/sig2.jpg
-whoamg, I can't put ANY anime girl in my sig without doom deleting it. =\

Razor

Post by Razor » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:37 am

This year, I'm going to' be "Cousin It" from the addams family (I already have the hair). :Hey, that's funny.:

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:12 am

I couldnt think of anything in time to do anything cool. Ima be a ghost. Thats right! borrow a white sheet and your done!
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:05 am

Originally posted by superstormer@Oct 22 2004, 12:05 AM
And in Ecuador, where I'm from, people make life-sized dolls and stuff them with newspapers on December 31. Then they put a mask on them of anything from George Bush to Donald Duck, and then they burn them. I've only seen it once and it was pretty funny.
They do that in a place near me on November 5th but they are bigger than life size and full of petrol! Normally they burn the Pope and whoever people don't like from the last year.
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:02 am

I'll be dressing up like a hippy (or hippie if that's your way). Pictures will follow after Halloween.

Every year I usually do something crazy with what I have. This is the first year I actually bought a costume to use and based the rest of my stuff on that. I plan on continuing trick-or-treating well into college, it's a great time to get free candy even if you don't eat it. I also have to take my little brother, but that doesn't count. :P

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:18 pm

I'm not going, the local skating rink holds a "un-halloween skate," and they have video games, climbing wall, arcade games, HUGE skating rink(I love skating, I can go wicked fast) and bouncy basketball.

If I decide that I do want to go, I am right now converting my old electric kid-car into a tank. I am then going to be putting a Light Tank cardboard body top on it, and spraying it camo. :D

Also, I hate candy, soda and anything like that.
I don't check this forum anymore.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:27 pm

I'm either going as Scream (my old costume from previous years) or I'm handing out candy at my friend's place, which is almost as fun--he has a flat-roofed garage and we dress up in our costumes and climb up there and try to get the candy into the people's bags below (theres a mat under the person so the suckers don't shatter). It's fun, but last year an obeice kid kept coming back in different costumes, and we ended up whipping the boxes of Glossets at him, and my friend Kevin chased him all the way to his house, which took 15 minutes. Ahhh, what good times.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:59 pm

My parents say I am too old for halloween, and I disagree with them. However If I were to be going, Id dress as a Sith Jedi. Otherwise, I am the candyman, handing out candy.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:54 am

I usually go only to... just go. I just dressing up funny and running around like a maniac on an annual basis. I don't do if for the candy, to be honest I am not very fond of candy or deserts (I actually eat enjoy eating healthy). I usually give all my candy away and only eat a select few.

My parents actually make me go to walk around with my younger brother. It's funny to see people younger than myself answering the door and giving out candy.