Emails

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Drewsky92

Post by Drewsky92 » Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:56 am

I hadn"t checked my e-mail in about a month, so I checked it. Then I found this:
In a week I'm going to delete all of the 88 SSC forum members who haven't posted yet. If you don't want this to happen then start posting. If you post but got this email then something must have gone wrong with the emailer thing. In that case ignore this email.

Also, people who are validating, I'm sorry if you haven't got your email yet, but you can resend it at the link below.

http://forums.sscentral.net/index.php?a ... CODE=reval
I thought Doom was going to delete me, and the first day I joined I did 11 posts! (yeah yeah, I went a little frantic :P ) So if you got this e-mail post here (it might even save you from getting deleted) ;) . BTY Doom, why did you change your screenname?

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:08 pm

Dun DUN DUH!

Hey, that's funny., wow, that's quite a lot of non-posting members!
I don't check this forum anymore.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:05 pm

I changed it because the Soaker part was getting just plain redundant. It wasn't needed anymore. It'll take me some time to change all of my articles, but that'll happen eventually too.

I wasn't sure if the email would only go to the people I wanted it to. It said it was going to email like 220 some people. I tried to get it to email only the non-posters, but apparently it can't do that.

Drewsky92

Post by Drewsky92 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:48 am

I changed it because the Soaker part was getting just plain redundant. It wasn't needed anymore. It'll take me some time to change all of my articles, but that'll happen eventually too.
I actulally liked Doomsoaker better than just Doom, but, it's your choice.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:37 pm

I could change it back at anytime. I changed it mostly because I started using the username Doom at iSoaker.com forums. I really won't post there much though, so I don't think it matters.