Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water gun technology > Homemade water guns > Notable homemades
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 04-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #16
WaeV

UserID: 1796
Default Re: WaeV's APH

Bawww I got out just as I was about to use it.

So one of my friends calls up and says we're going out hunting people. I show up (doors locked) and wait a bit, then call him. He's inside, says the others are being slow. So I show him the gun, and we're talking for a bit. Then I go inside and INSIDE THE HOUSE is the person who had me.

:P
Old 04-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #17
Silence
Administrator

UserID: 576

Ooh, evil trick. Hopefully your friend will at least end up with damp, musty carpets or something...

Drill-pressed, copper-lined nozzles? That sounds perfect. Is the original material PVC or some type of conductive metal?
Old 04-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #18
WaeV

Heh, he DID say 'Do not trust me" at the beginning of the game, so I don't blame him.

The original material was a 3/4" threaded PVC cap.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:26 AM   #19
cantab
Administrator

UserID: 1400

Haha. Indoors not No Water then I take it.

If you drop your guard in Assassins', it does have a habit of getting you killed.

Also, you want a weapon to hand always, with a <1 second draw time.

I had this little Nerf pen once, small enough to hide in my hand, basically all the time. Only one shot before reloading, but it's the one shot no-one knows I have. Though I never actually used it in defence, only offence anyway.
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:
cantab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #20
WaeV

Yeah, I just didn't think they'd be inside his house, lol. I had my gun all pumped too, i just didn't expect anything. Even then, he was hidden in the shadows.

He was honorable about it though. Tried to not get me too wet, shook my hand and all.

I got the nozzle today! It looks like what he did was drill a hole in a copper bolt or something, which is stuck through a hole in the PVC cap. I'll have to try it out. I'll post pictures or summat when I get back from vacation in a week and a half.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:05 PM   #21
WaeV

Oh, forgot to post my results. With the new nozzle I got 45 feet of range. Also, i realized that my original schematic is wrong. I only have 1.5" pipe for the PCs.