Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water gun technology > Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:00 AM   #1
JCSoaker
Level II Stealth

UserID: 1020
Default How do you modify the CPS 4100?

I have no idea how to modify a CPS 4100 to make it super powerful.
The red stopper prevents it from being opened and seperated into halves.

Any ideas?
Armoury: Level III- (2) (going to have)Super Heavy Assualt homemades (2) Heavy Assualt CPS (Monster XL,etc)(3)Medium Assualt CPS (4100,etc)(4) Light Assualt CPS (1200, etc) (15) secondary weapons(Xp,MAXD,etc) (5) Extra Stuff
JCSoaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:44 AM   #2
Ben
Founder

UserID: 1

For a list of modifications that are unique to certain water guns, check out each water gun's review page. Also, we had a thread about which modifications can be done to which water guns that you can check out. I'll just tell you which modifications can be done right now though to save you some time. In the future, please save us some time by getting the answer yourself.

Some good modifications for the CPS 4100 include colossus, nozzle drilling, and the backpack modification.

[email address] / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:08 PM   #3
Silence
Administrator

UserID: 576

Hmm, I actually had a bit of trouble searching back when I had to open mine up for repairs.

The only solution is to saw of the red cap - it's glued on. Just take a metal saw of some type and start sawing at the red/gray seam.

Once you get over the shock of actually sawing off part of a CPS gun, you'll have fun . It was no choice for me, as the gun's trigger was broken anyway and the pressure chamber was full. I had nothing to lose by opening up the gun.

You probably have a Mark 2 CPS 4100, so do a trigger reinforcement before the trigger breaks. Trust me on this, if you have the Mk.2. It's going to break sometime.