Pre-Raiding Day

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:43 am

- Today was a beautiful day, in the 80's. The air was crisp and their were no clouds whatsoever. The Freshman class from my high school just came out of a class meeting, with all Honors Students receiving an Ice Cream party. Thrilled I actually had a good day for once, I boarded the bus and went home. I stared at the sky, thinking what the other team members were doing. I thought this would be the perfect day for the raid I had posted way back on WWN and SSC Boards. So I decided to improve my aim and get some target practice.
- 10 mins after I started, my second in command showed up asking if he could join me. He had only 20 mins so we had to make it quick. The enemy, fortunatly for us, was outside. They were unarmed in their backyard, so I thought an ambush now would not have been proper etiquette, so we called in the Third in command and he showed up on bike. Racing to my basement, I grabbed my trusty 2500, while my third in command grabbed a Storm Piastol and my second in command a 4100.
- As I dead-bolted the locked door to our armoury, the rest of the squad proceeded up towards the deck. We kept guard and observed our enemy. They were intimidating, crossing their feet over the property line. We held our fire to conserve ammo.
- All of a sudden, I heard exhaust from one of my pistols. It wasnt beside me with my third in command, it was below me. yes, my sister and her friends got to my armoury (HAHA too bad their too punty to lift a MXL.) We raced down the stairs and surrounded them. They used a water bottle as a weapon, and we gladly accepted engagement (no pun intended) and soaked away at them. They did put the pistol back, and I made-em empty it :D
- That was about it for now. we didn't get 2 raid our enemy today, hech this has opened new opportunities for us. After a mini-war my squad and myself had, we talked about one of our neibhouring neighourhoods, a place called "The Gardens". My third in command heard of some freshman and 8th graders who liked soaking, so if we allied with them, we could schedule events and have a "friendly" soaker war like most should be. I believe it is in the best interest of my team to search out these new opponents to keep the team real. As they say, you cannot truly become strong without getting it through a tough and formidable enemy. I will post back later with other developing news and stories.

-Iceman ;)