Prep War...

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:22 pm

Well, most of our team was there, except for Jeremy who was still at home who I forgot to call.

The war was 2 on 1, Connor thought he could take us with two MD 3000's, while we had a Cps 1200(0) and a stock 2100, Connor ended up cheating by using the hose quite a lot, that is in our rule book.

I now call Connor the "KameKrazy" fighter, He kept using buckets of water and my Glo-Blaster to come up behind us, then he'd pull out his MD's and put them on my back, he was clearly gunning for me. Although we did manage to pin him to the wall twice and then we pumped up our guns and shot him in the back. He had a small bruse from my gun.

Sorry for my spelling, it's 9 AM. :Hey, that's funny.:

But man, he was a cheating little b******, we did manage to get the hose in our grasp and shoot him, we learned his disabilitys and abilitys. One time he even dropped his MD's and ran!

Hmm.. I think we're ready for another! I have the rules printed up, Oh yeah, The other major rule he violated was shooting in the filling area and that "you may not shoot the person refilling", he really tried to make up rules and said they were true.

He really is the kind of kid who just yells "YAAA!" and comes with no tactics, I don't like his play style, I'm not going to ask him to join.

Whoa, long write, I better stop :)
Racer the tired Soaker.
I don't check this forum anymore.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:49 pm

Originally posted by RacerSoaker445@Jun 8 2004, 02:22 PM
He really is the kind of kid who just yells "YAAA!" and comes with no tactics, I don't like his play style, I'm not going to ask him to join.
Good idea testing out people to see what they are like before you actually enlist them. This year I plan to recruit auxiliaries and split my squad into two units (like Waterbridge) - that way we can have good 4 v 4/3 v 4/5 v 3/whatever wars. One 'elite' warrior on Unit 1 (me :Hey, that's funny.: ), the other two on Unit 2. Time to start drafting... :D
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.