CPS 2700 mods

Threads about water gun modifications.
GINGABALLZ

CPS 2700 mods

Post by GINGABALLZ » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:52 pm

I need help modding a CPS 2700.Im new to modding water guns :) :rolleyes:

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:47 pm

Welcome to SSC, and I hope you get the stream power boost you were looking for. Modding is probably one of the most straightforward things to do to a stock soaker; well, at the very least, you can follow more generalized guidelines than you can with repairs, which come in a great variety. However, I just wish more people would read articles on the site (check out the Modifications page) and a few other things (check out "Which modifications can I do to X water gun?") before posting questions such as these. Naturally, though, I'm willing to help, but I'm just addressing people in general.

Well, take a look at those pages I linked to, and if you have any specific questions, then just ask here. Also, I changed the title of this thread to better suit the topic.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:38 am

I would probably be the person to talk to about CPS 2700 mods - however, come talk in 5 years when you are old enough.

I have what may well be the most modified CPS 2700 that exists - unless someone wants to correct me on this fact.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston