Interesting Yet Disturbing Dream.....

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:49 pm

Boy when I go off the deep end, I dive really deep. Last night I could remember my dream exactly and here is how it went:

Warning: This dream was totally random stuff, and quite frankly freaked me out when I remembered through the whole thing. It’s not my fault if you go insane. :P

Start
-----
I was at my local base patrolling the area with DON. Instantly the TV turned on by itself (Hey, that's funny.) and reported a small as a slug Destroyer Droid (from star wars) was invading the earth. So for some reason, some giant latex hand pulled me and DON into the TV. (Note TV did not break, we got sucked into it)

Continuing.....
-------------
We were in some weird portal, when we landed in some bizarre neighborhood. It was lightning. (Note: It was also lightning outside at the time with a Flash Flood Warning, so this added to the realism). This next part gets even freakier. It was raining so hard that DON, myself, My Mom, Dad, and my grandfather (WTF, do not know how he got in there) went into an APC (again WTF don’t know how it got in there) for protection. My CPS 4100 got washed away in the floods, so I decided to climb out and go get it. My grandfather than began arguing with me. I argued with him. After about 2 minutes, he was crying, and my dad says your *BLEEP!* is punished when you get back in here! All the while DON says nothing and does nothing more in the dream, I don’t know why he was there. Anyways I got out of the APC, and was angry at my dad for some reason. I decided id run away until 5 o clock when they would start looking for me. I decided to go to a McDonalds that wasn’t even 1/4 mile away from the neighborhood. I asked the teller at the register for a cheeseburger and fries, when he (or she?) couldn’t hear me. I repeated. She said the same thing again. I again repeated it with more authority. She (or he?) then says Sir, you don’t work here, you aint don’t need no meal. All of a sudden the mutant destroyer droid comes out of this person’s ear! For some, idiotic reason, I was afraid of it. So I ran to the burger king next door, and ran through every door I could find. I then ran back to the neighborhood and ran through every house and door I could find. I then went back into the APC, watched the TV for any news, and got sucked into the TV again (Hey, that's funny.).I then for some reason was at my next door neighbor's front garden, holding a Monster X keychain. The destroyer droid was in there, and I kept poking it with the Monster X pen, and apparently the pen broke, shot ink at the droid, and it was toast. I then woke up back up to reality, seeing my cat licking my face this morning.

Weird how my dreams go like that huh? Comments? Any weird dreams you've experienced lately? I need to cut it on the soda.... :blink:

Storm

Post by Storm » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:02 pm

Wow..... now I've had some stupid dreams but that......

Like a week ago I had a dream that I bought a bunch of cps 1200's and had nothing to do with them. So I needed to makea team. Where would I get lots of people? All of a sudden my brothers lego blocks men turned life size. Then just as I was about to go to war with my lego block team... I WOKE UP :(
Storm

Burnerboy

Post by Burnerboy » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:14 pm

:huh: :unsure: you deffinetly should get some counsleing or something cause thats just weird. -_- creeeppy. I have had weird dreams but that really really beats anything I could think of in the sanity of daytime! :mellow:
Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them your a mile away, and you have thier shoes-- someone.

Arsenal:
2x Cps 2100
1x Storm Typhoon force 2
1x Storm 650
1x Stream Machine

I dont have much but i dont use super soakers for my hobbie.

Toaster

Post by Toaster » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:36 pm

ok. my weirdest dream definitely tops that.

For some reason I was running through an Oriental palace. Even weirder was that I was experiencing vastly reduced gravity, and so could leap vast distances. However, when I turned around to see why I was running, I spotted- get this- a Tyrannosaurus Rex chasing me. (Too much Jurrassic Park I guess.)

As well, sometimes I dream about the future. Never anything revealing, just a particular scene that I later experience, such as seeing someone at a particular angle in a particular pose.

Sky_T_219

Post by Sky_T_219 » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:52 am

Why is it that whenever the most exciting of best part of the dream comes up, you wake up. Everyone who has posted a dream they had had the same factor. I've had billions of dreams like that. Does anyone have dreams where the other person in the dream keeps changing into different people? Like your talking to them and they keep changing different faces. Ha, (now that I'm thinking dreams) to think of it, I remember a dream from 4-5 years ago... NO LIE! Where all my friends turned into vampires, and I wanted to fit in, so I had one of them bite me, but I didn't want him to bite me in the neck, because I thought it would hurt to much so I had him bite me in the stomach. Then I woke up... quite strange...
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><u>My Arsenal:</u>
<span style='color:green'>1x CPS 10000 (K-modded)
1x Triple Aggresor
1x Vaporizer
1x Max-D 2000
1x XP 70
<span style='color :o range'>~More to come~

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:56 am

That's a rather strange concotion which your mind came up with there, Sky T... I'm speechless... 8-|
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

Toaster

Post by Toaster » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:18 pm

Originally posted by Sky_T_219@Jul 17 2004, 10:52 PM
Does anyone have dreams where the other person in the dream keeps changing into different people? Like your talking to them and they keep changing different faces.
not quite, but I sometimes have "bodyrider" dreams. these are when I see the story from one person's point of view, and then I switch to someone else. now the strange thing is, I can't influence the "host" character. I'm just along for the ride. it's kind of disconcerting.

blaze

Post by blaze » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:53 pm

There was this one great dream where I was playing basketball with a bunch of animated kangaroos. I totally owned the kangaroos.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:18 am

I had a dream once where humanoid bird skeletons were coming to kill me :unsure: :blink:
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:26 pm

I had a dream today I was back in school...

Actually it was a NIGHTMARE.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:42 pm

Here's a LONG one I had this morning:

Place: My House, 10:30 AM, August 17th.

I got up and went downstairs (in my dream), and while I was eating, my Mom told me that our proposal to homeschool wasn't accepted for some reason, and after 5 years of homeschooling (yes, I have homeschooled for over 5 years.), I have to go to SCHOOL! So, then my dream fast-forwarded to the first day of school.

Place: My House, 6:30 AM, August 30th.

“Dad, do I have to get up?” I said while my Dad rolled up my window shades, He replied “Yes, you have to get up for school! Besides, We have a surprise gift for your first day.” So I got up, ran downstairs to find a large, rolling backpack, a paper notebook, a cell phone, a PDA and, an XP 15. So I packed up everything I needed, and stuffed the XP 15 into my pocket for good luck, it was still warm out, so just in case someone has a water war down there… Well, you know.

Place: Elementary School, 8:00 AM, August 30th.

“So, here we are, we’ll miss you.” Says my mom, I respond, “I’ll miss you too, and I’m sure I’ll hate this.” Then I give her a hug and she drives back home. I walk into the school as a nobody, No one ever notices me until the springtime…

Place: Elementary School, 8:10 AM, April 25th.

“Sigh, I miss being at home, maybe the summer will fare better here”. (Now here’s where things get interesting), I bring my stuff to my locker, and there are 5 bullies around it, so I go over there and say, “Excuse me, can I get to my locker please?” And they respond, “No, These are our lockers, now get away idiot” I said, “Ok” and ran over to the nearest water fountain and pull out my unused XP 15 that I got and filled it up, I ran back and pumped it, I threatened for them to move, all I get is a “Ha-ha, You think THAT little thing will get us to move? Yeah right” And somehow magically, in my backpack was my 15000 and 12000, my favorite guns, loaded and pumped. I grabbed the 12000 and they said, “You’ll never get us to move!” The bell rings and I needed to get to class, so I took aim, and being the local Water gun fan, I have very good aim, so I put my eye on the sight and pulled the trigger with two hands and let the 6X nozzle do it’s thing, they moved, I got noticed, so I put everything in my now wet locker and ran to class with the XP 15 in my pocket. I got in just in time and had a great day.

Place: Elementary School, 11:15 AM, April 26th

Now, it was recess, and we were celebrating one of the kid’s birthdays, and I went over there to check it out, one of the presents was a water gun, I couldn’t see what model, from the looks of it, it was a 3A, he challenged us all to a water “fight” after school at the park, he said to bring a gun and bring a friend.

Place: Elementary School Cafeteria, 12:30 PM, April 26th

So I called up my most trusted soaker teammate on my cell phone and, luckily, they are babysitting someone in my town, so I can hop over there and pick him up after school.

Place: Town Park, 3:30 PM, April 26th.

So, we picked him up, I told him all the details of the war, It was totally soaked = out, I gave him his 2100, and I took my 15000, we browsed everyone else’s guns, the best one there other than ours was a CPS 1-3-5, I told him that the birthday boy has a 3A, we said: “That gun is bad, all of the 2004 line is bad.” And with that, we went into the drafting; we both got on the same team and I was elected secondary commander. We went into battle on the baseball field and everyone lined up side by side in two rows, the primary commanders said, “Pump, Aim, FIRE!” everyone pulled up there guns and fired at the other team, except for me and my teammate, we know better than to do that, I told the primary commander to lead the other team over to some bushes in the woodsy part of the playground, and so he did, when they ran by, we sniped four people from the unsuspecting other team and got them on the sides, they made a loud “Aah!” noise. Over an hour later, almost their whole team was eliminated, we had 6 people left out of 9, and they had 3 out of 9.

Place: Town Park, 4:45 PM, April 26th.

We win! We sniped the other team in the dry spots and they were out! Me, my teammate and the main commander managed to come out damp, not soaked, I was almost totally dry. What a battle!
I don't check this forum anymore.

Storm

Post by Storm » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:19 pm

Lately I've been having dreams and then I come into a half awake half asleep state. Oddly I know I'm in this state and struggle to wake up. It's as if I forget have to move and I slowly start to shake and eventually I can open my eyes and move again. IT SCARES THE XPBackfire-esque OUT OF ME... Sorry for caps but man it just freaks me out completely. The first time it happened I thought I was paralyzed.
Storm

hooligan

Post by hooligan » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:50 pm

Originally posted by blaze@Jul 19 2004, 05:53 PM
There was this one great dream where I was playing basketball with a bunch of animated kangaroos. I totally owned the kangaroos.
Too Much dunkaroos man....Too much....
<span style='color:red'>Because Hooligans are
1)Useless
2)Pointless
3)Redundant
4)Useless
5)Pointless
6)Redundant