Summer Plans

Threads about water gun modifications.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:21 pm

I'm planning on doing a few things tech-related this summer. One is to partial K-mod my CPS 2100 (seems to be quite popular for K-modding). I'm also going to try an XPS mod on my 310 shotgun (which I'm hoping will increase power and/or range). Any suggestions as to what else I should do?
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:37 am

make Doom's homemade or design and create your own!
EDIT: tell me if the XPS turns out any good. I would love my XP-310(SwashBuckler) to be even better.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

blaze

Post by blaze » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:23 pm

Originally posted by BlueSmudge@Jun 24 2004, 09:37 PM
make Doom's homemade or design and create your own!
EDIT: tell me if the XPS turns out any good. I would love my XP-310(SwashBuckler) to be even better.
Would you stop saying saying that? No one names their soaker. That's retarded! If you want to marry your soaker, do it so no one knows!

Make Doom's homemade, and do a full K-Mod on your 2100. You will be so much more satisfied. I can get 55 feet of range and a 1 second shot time on my 60 balloon K-Modded 2100. Thats tripling the output (I recalculated, quadrupleing was wrong) that it was when it was stock, and adding over 10 feet of range. A partial K-Mod will still keep the gun weak because the Check Valve will still release pressure when it gets too high. It's a shame to only do a partial mod since the gun is so perfect for modding. The internals are very strong and it is incredibly easy to do a Check Valve Freeze.

I think it would be better to just do a Check Valve Freeze on your XP-310 instead of XPSing it, because an air pressure gun is not meant to become a CPS, but it could easily perform great with higher pressures with a simple Check Valve Freeze.

Edit--To the Check Valve Freeze and XPS thing, I guess you could do both, but I would only reccomend doing the Check Falve Freeze.

onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:29 pm

people can name thier soakers thta won't matter and QUIT INSULTING PEOPLE BLAZE! They are not you so why worry about what they do.

(on topic) Ya I would love to hear how it turns out also, I would like to improve my friend's deathsinger. -_-
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

"A country cannot simultaneously prepare and prevent war."
-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

Armory= Blazer, Vaporizer, 2003

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:35 pm

Blaze, a lot of people name their soakers, like when you were talking to me on AIM yesterday about my Ol' Bessie. And if anyone wanted to marry their soaker it would be you and your 4100. :P

I think you should try homemades, everyone else is Monsoon. Wetmonkey finished his in about 2 days, Winston Churchill is nearly done his.

blaze

Post by blaze » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:44 pm

Originally posted by DoomSoaker@Jun 25 2004, 10:35 AM
Blaze, a lot of people name their soakers, like when you were talking to me on AIM yesterday about my Ol' Bessie. And if anyone wanted to marry their soaker it would be you and your 4100. :P

I think you should try homemades, everyone else is Monsoon. Wetmonkey finished his in about 2 days, Winston Churchill is nearly done his.
Doom, if a lot of people jumped off a cliff would you? No you'd already be dead because you just jumped off the cliff. At least "Ol' Bessie" isn't as bad as "Swashbuckler" (*talking in a completely disgusted voice*). And Doom, you know very well that I don't like my 4100 that much, so shut up about that.

Monsoon, your XP-310 "shotgun" is merely a riot blasted XP-310. This is very sad. The gun doesn't have power when it is this small, and its small PC stops the riot in less than a second. Put the nozzle selector back on and do some real mods to it like a Check Valve Freeze. I'm not trying to sound hostile, but really, more modding is necessary if you want your gun to be good.

rinkydinkysplat

Post by rinkydinkysplat » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:13 am

Stop Insulting People Blaze! Swashbuckler is a cool name, I might name my guns. Is Lil' Pipsqueak a good name for my Monster XL, or is it better for my XP 215?

pyro

Post by pyro » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:22 am

Ya I named most of my guns, but I only have 5 Hey, that's funny.! Anyway a riot blast or shotgun they both shoot a big, round, short-distance, powerful blast. The only difference would be that looking down the barrel of a shotgun would be the last thing you even saw.

rinkydinkysplat

Post by rinkydinkysplat » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:26 am

Is Secretsoaker a good name for my Secret Strike?

pyro

Post by pyro » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:28 am

If thats what you want to name it go ahead its your gun.

rinkydinkysplat

Post by rinkydinkysplat » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:31 am

Is Manynozzles a good name for my 4100?

pyro

Post by pyro » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:35 am

I think this is getting off topic. :unsure:

rinkydinkysplat

Post by rinkydinkysplat » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:40 am

Oops! Im such a silly goose! No more off topic silliness!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:22 am

Uhh, it doesn't matter if other people think your gun's name is good, all that matters is that you think it's good ok? Don't ask "is this good?" in a bunch of different posts, it would be best to put that in a single post anyway.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:24 am

Blaze, quit dissing my 310 "shotgun". It's nice to have a gun that shoots differently, instead of a stream. So what if you think the PCs are small? you probably haven't even seen a shot from it yourself! You can't go criticizing everything! On a better note, the XPS mod will help it squeeze out the water faster, and more powerful. I'll try making my own home made this summer, instead of making Doom's (not that it's bad or anything). I wanted to make that home made piston soaker made of PVC.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups