Would this combo be effective

Threads about water gun modifications.
Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:30 pm

I was wondering and would It work to take a pool pumper and backpack mod it, k-mod it, etc. If it would work I might start looking for one other than the one thats been on ebay forever. :p h34r: K-modding it would be rather interestion as they have 4 PCs.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:29 am

I think it is air pressure, not CPS. Therefore you can't K-mod it. They didn't make it CPS because it was designed for a pool which is filled with chlorine. They made the internals of this gun resistant to the corrosion of chlorine so that it could be used in that enviorment. CPS would currode if used in a pool. However, a backpack mod would prove useful. I remember seeing a mod for it on a site a long time ago. Although I can't remember where it was... Doom? any idea?
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

revengeofline

Post by revengeofline » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:53 am

Ah, yes. That mod is right here:

http://archives.sscentral.net/gng/ppb.htm

Although you can't K-mod a Pool Pumper Blaster, you could XPS it. XPS probably wouldn't do that much for you except keep the stream constant and increase power a little bit.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:39 pm

However, a backpack mod would prove useful. I remember seeing a mod for it on a site a long time ago. Although I can't remember where it was... Doom? any idea?
You must be kidding me, that was my trademark thing back in the day. It's been in the Mods section as long as SSCentral has been around. It's not too good though, I'm making a new one with new techniques and stuff. Using actual water storage containers works well, and so does PVC. However, I still will argue that trash-bags are the best for their value.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:53 pm

Doom, I know you have a backpack mod. I was talking about that gun spicific mod that revenge brought up.
BlueSoak.net