Just A Little Help...

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
soakerfool

Post by soakerfool » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:50 pm

well on wensday one of my freinds has a party it's three to a team with lots of hiding spots and most will run around like it's a freeforall (no one hit kills... :( ) and
around 5 teams any sugestions...

Edit:
1.Enemy units are blundering idiots on teams of three they know nothing :)

2.Since it is a bring your own water gun I'm not sure :( but the birthday boy (on my team) has cps 1-3-5 a xp something and a max-d 5000 not to mention a CPS 2100 all of witch might give to people with no water guns...

3.Almost nothing exept a tree house witch might be ruled out...

4. I've got the birthdayboy his next door neibor and me

5.Monster xl, a bunch of tiny pistols, need to fix storm, backfire, multi directions soaker, and suspected weapon a cps splashzooka. Birthdayboys is listed above and the neibor has a Cps 1-3-5

6.Depends, no one hit kills no sheilds and probaly just teams of three (already set up) and play untill everyone is bored...

And sorry about that spinner I normally check my posts but I was going to get ready with my team mates and I said I'd be there by 4:00 and the actual time when I posted this was 3:50

Also when I was over the neibors trigger broke on the CPS 1-3-5 and we tried to take it apart but could not get the nozzles off :(

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:55 pm

Help Us Help You

So far, you've only really answered no.6 - please answer the others, maybe we can help you more then.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:38 pm

If there are no rules really, and you can't get out, I would not recommend anything. Sometimes in cases like that it can be really fun to be just running into the enemy stream, and not worrying about anything but basic tactics. You should only worry about huge, long planed large scale battles.
Hope this helps! :p h34r:
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

soakerfool

Post by soakerfool » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:29 pm

Well thanks and if anyone else has any other sugestions please post! the water gun fight is today

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:39 pm

use a trash can lid for a sheild. Also wear goggles, or glasses. If you use a sheild that small, you need eyewear to see where the stream is traveling while block it. (the watter gets in your eyes)
BlueSoak.net

DX

Post by DX » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:49 pm

Where are you fighting? Use the terrain to your advantage. Set up ambushes if there are places where other teams could get bottled up. Snipe them, too. Move quietly and swiftly so you can surpise them and then disappear. Since there arent any rules and if its hot you might as well just try to soak them as much as possible. Don't bother with the shield unless you have a small gun. Carry only what you need. You could have a base with supplies and shields and the such so you can fall back to it. Also, if possible, make water balloons! They really help because you can hit someone from out of their soaking range. good Luck! ;)
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:53 pm

Yes, cache some extra ammo and water balloons. It will really help your squad if everyone is using the same hose. It will let you fill quicker and easier.
BlueSoak.net

DX

Post by DX » Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:35 pm

That would just be plain dumb. By having a whole team dependent on one water source would be inviting an ambush and that would also limit the abilities of the team. Of course you, [soakerfool], are probably safe from that because the other teams probably won't think that tactically. Just be wary about being dependent on one source for water.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

soakerfool

Post by soakerfool » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:01 pm

Thanks! first there are only 3 on a team so using a same hose is propaly what we are going to do. Also the birthdayboy thinks shields are cheap... :(

Oh and one rule I found out today is that no one can enter or squirt us in our base :) and for the terrian two backyards, open, treehouse, basically I plan to ambush ;) from the garage...

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:01 pm

Originally posted by soakerfool@Jun 16 2004, 02:01 PM
Thanks! first there are only 3 on a team so using a same hose is propaly what we are going to do. Also the birthdayboy thinks shields are cheap... :(

Oh and one rule I found out today is that no one can enter or squirt us in our base :) and for the terrian two backyards, open, treehouse, basically I plan to ambush ;) from the garage...
Well, shields are incredible cheap and easy to make, actually. All you need is a lid to a really huge plastic container. You drill some holes and put in some rope so you can hold the shield, and you're done!

One thing you can do to fool the other team is take off any hole attachments you have on your hose, set it to a REALLY low setting, then say: can we use the hose as offense? And let them look at the hose, laugh, and say yes. Then, get out an awesome hose attachment and turn the hose on to full power and use it. I have this awesome attachment that can shoot over 45 feet on a 10x sized nozzle!

Belisaurius

Post by Belisaurius » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:11 pm

I think using the hose would defeat the purpose of battling and probably would make it a boring war. You'd have the enemy team sitting out of range STARING at you. Try and keep it simple and have as much fun as possible. Work on intense tactics when you have a larger war.
Victory to Unit 1!

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:25 am

If you're on a hose, you Don't have much mobility. I'd just stick to a water gun.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

soakerfool

Post by soakerfool » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:49 pm

Wel the water gun fights over but there was something about have multiple hoses to fill up so what I meant was that we had one hose to fill up ;)