Sorry for the downtime

General water gun discussion.
SSCBen

Sorry for the downtime

Post by SSCBen » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm

I have decided to re-enable the forums after thinking over the situation. The worst-case scenario at this point would lose maybe ~ 1 - 3 days of posts and nothing else. To me, that's not much of a problem.

Water-Talk has not been imported due to bugs in the ImpEx system. Once these bugs are resolved, the import will be done.

Please consider donating to a charity of your choice to help the victims of all disasters: http://www.google.com/hurricane.html

isoaker_com

Post by isoaker_com » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:20 pm

Well, on the relatively brighter side, Rita seemed to have reduced power upon coming ashore. While there are undoubtedly many people affected and a lot of damage done, it's still good that it appears to be less than initially feared.

Good to see SSC up, though. :cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

pigtailsboy

Post by pigtailsboy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:29 am

isoaker_com wrote:Well, on the relatively brighter side, Rita seemed to have reduced power upon coming ashore. While there are undoubtedly many people affected and a lot of damage done, it's still good that it appears to be less than initially feared.

Good to see SSC up, though. :cool:
DELETED DUE TO STUPIDITY OF MYSELF

Extra type to meet the characters limit...
Last edited by pigtailsboy on Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xp 110 SC 400 MD 6000 CPS 1000 Argon Doom APH Lighning CPS 1000 Arctic Shock

WW3 SC 2500 no QFD and may be broken
Contact me if you can offer a QFD

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:36 pm

Let's get this straight (again): I don't live anywhere near Houston! My server is just there because there's a lot of big data centers down there. I live in Maryland, as reported by my location profile field. If you think you know someone down there, first check to see if that's where they live.

I can see how some are getting the impression that I live there, but I've never even been to Texas. Freakymist lives somewhere near or in Houston, and he's told me that there wasn't much damage if any. I'm not too worried about our server going down after hearing that.

Right now I'm still checking up on the few people I haven't heard from yet. Luckily everyone I've heard from was safe.
Last edited by SSCBen on Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pigtailsboy

Post by pigtailsboy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:31 pm

AH! Okay, then it's settled for me. Sorry bout that, just saw a lot of stuff hitting the fan. I understand there's a lot of flooding (I'm not sure where).

And again, WHOOPS! :rolleyes:
Xp 110 SC 400 MD 6000 CPS 1000 Argon Doom APH Lighning CPS 1000 Arctic Shock

WW3 SC 2500 no QFD and may be broken
Contact me if you can offer a QFD