New water gun game

General water gun discussion.
pigtailsboy

New water gun game

Post by pigtailsboy » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:14 am

I was out side in our other building when my dad came out to do some record burning stuff. He said he had some idea about the water guns I had. He then went on to explain the simple rule to a game he thought up.

Firstly everyone involved would have a water gun. The thing is is that you can't use the water gun you have. Because you don't have your gun, you have someone else's gun and someone else has yours. You and everyone else then hide the guns in their possession. When the start signal is given everyone goes in search of their gun (hidden by someone else). If you find your gun you can guess the rest.

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:20 pm

It kind of sounds good. But i would feel nervous knowing that some one had my gun. If there supposed to hide it the can just walk off with it aka steal it. Imagine how bad you would feel if some one stole the cps 2000 you spent $170 on.
Playstation 3: Check the Consumer Elecronic Show (CES) early next month for more PS3 info, and possible confirmation of a release date

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:22 pm

The easy solution is to only involve your friends and if you still don't trust them, don't use your most expensive blaster
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

pigtailsboy

Post by pigtailsboy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:00 am

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR wrote:It kind of sounds good. But i would feel nervous knowing that some one had my gun. If there supposed to hide it the can just walk off with it aka steal it. Imagine how bad you would feel if some one stole the cps 2000 you spent $170 on.
Wow! You don't trust any one do you. You would know who has your gun first thing. It's not like they could just disapear with your gun... And leave the country! :D
Last edited by pigtailsboy on Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xp 110 SC 400 MD 6000 CPS 1000 Argon Doom APH Lighning CPS 1000 Arctic Shock

WW3 SC 2500 no QFD and may be broken
Contact me if you can offer a QFD