How much would a...?

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
addylewis

How much would a...?

Post by addylewis » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 pm

..Yellow/orange super soaker 50 and a slightly later blue/silver super soaker 500 "power rangers" edition be worth in todays market? (both used, and unboxed...early 90's models)

I'm not selling them, but im curious...is there REALLY profit to be made?!

Spinner

Re: How much would a...?

Post by Spinner » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:22 pm

Hi and welcome to Super Soaker Central!

Yellow/orange Super Soaker 50? I don't recall any in that colour, so I'm guessing you're (like me) in the UK and have what is known in the USA/Canada as the Super Soaker 30.

I think the Power Rangers gun may be a special edition Super Soaker 25, which I have myself. Any pictures?
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

SSCBen

Re: How much would a...?

Post by SSCBen » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:00 pm

Welcome to Super Soaker Central!

If you mean what in North America is the SS 30 like Spinner said then I think that's what you're looking for: http://www.sscentral.org/reviews/ss30.html

I have never seen any of these on eBay. A collector might value one, but I don't know how much they'll fetch. The old Super Soaker prices guide here says you should fetch between $5 and $15.

As for the Power Rangers water gun, I've never seen one sell myself so I can't say how much they'd sell for. If they sell for more than the normal Super Soaker 25, then you could expect more than $5 to $15 based on the old guide I pointed out.