TechLog not working

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:32 pm

I don't know whether this is just temporary, but the TechLog is not working. It just comes up with the following error message when I try to access it:
Warning: main(/home/sscentr/public_html/techlog//serendipity_config_local.inc.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sscentr/public_html/techlog/serendipity_config.inc.php on line 117

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/sscentr/public_html/techlog//serendipity_config_local.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php&#39 ;) in /home/sscentr/public_html/techlog/serendipity_config.inc.php on line 117

Warning: main(/home/sscentr/public_html/techlog/serendipity_db_.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sscentr/public_html/techlog/serendipity_db.inc.php on line 6

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/sscentr/public_html/techlog/serendipity_db_.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php&#39 ;) in /home/sscentr/public_html/techlog/serendipity_db.inc.php on line 6

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: serendipity_db_connect() in /home/sscentr/public_html/techlog/serendipity_config.inc.php on line 136
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:36 pm

I checked out the problem, and nothing has changed on our side from when it was working. The database and files remain unchanged from when they were working. We are running the latest version of that blog software as well. This truly puzzles me.

I believe the problem is on the server side. Some configuration obviously was changed and it caused some scripts to cease function. I've reported the problem at our host's support forum and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

DX

Post by DX » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:40 pm

Right now the TechLog is working fine.
I've reported the problem at our host's support forum and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Speaking of support forums, was your alias "lightning strike" on the Invision board support forum?
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:54 pm

I don't use the official Invision support message boards. They charge money for support. I do believe I am LightningStrike at the Invisionize forums. I also go by Lightning at other forums.

I have been considering changing my username here for Lightning or LightningStrike, but everyone knows me as Doom, so that name is here to stay at least for the time being.