Members of the Union, PREPARE FOR WAR!

Private discussion about the Thunderwars Union. For members of the Union only.
StormGlorious

Members of the Union, PREPARE FOR WAR!

Post by StormGlorious » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:59 am

This weekend, there is a chance for a battle. The weather is sublime now, and the forecast says it should be even better on Saturday. That gets Mars's main concerns out of the way!!!
As I have been home sick, I have not been able to talk to you guys about it. So I decided to post this topic. I will ring the main members of the union tonight, but I was hoping people could use this thread as a way of letting everyone know about there availability this Saturday afternoon.

You will probably hear a lot more tonight (Mars, Auth) when you get home from school.

Cheers, a very excited Storm
Armoury:CPS 2500, CPS 1700, 2xCPS 2100, SC PowerPack,
Triple Agressor, HydraPack, Lightning, APH x3, Pneumatic Grenade Launcher, Triple Shot, Liquidator, Arctic Blast
'Wherever there' s a Dark Age, There are Dark Apostles'
Play Magic: the Gathering

isoaker_com

Re: Members of the Union, PREPARE FOR WAR!

Post by isoaker_com » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:26 am

Sounds like it's gonna be a blast! :p

If it goes well, hope you have a great battle and, if possible, take and share some action pics with us!

Soak on!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

Authundir

Post by Authundir » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:34 am

YES! WOO!
Finally I can give my K-Modded CPS 2100 its baptism of fire (or in this case water)
Storm, how many people are we expecting to come. I'll give you or Mars a ring to get a list so that I can write up some plans etc. but if you can answer me here I would appreciate it a lot.
I should also be able to bring my Fully-sick video camera.
Ut permaneo campana sanus, Permissium obscurum perussi vestri animus. Totus palma ut Atrum Apostelus.

-Sic narro pugna doctrina.

StormGlorious

Post by StormGlorious » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:21 pm

Why didn't you bring your camera? Your Gun did not seem to have the power of 38 balloons, although I hardly saw you all day. Did you use helium or regular?

The battles were awesome. Pictures and a report shall be up soon.

Storm
Last edited by StormGlorious on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Triple Agressor, HydraPack, Lightning, APH x3, Pneumatic Grenade Launcher, Triple Shot, Liquidator, Arctic Blast

cantab

Post by cantab » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:37 pm

Do Storm and Auth both have 21K's then? I'd like to know the details, ie Marks, # of balloons, etc, and how the performance compares, seeing as how I'm considering kmodding my own 2100.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

StormGlorious

Post by StormGlorious » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:33 am

Storm and Auth both have 21k's. Auth used regular balloons for his, and he put on 38. He didn't do a PRV and it is a mk1. I on the other hand used helium balloons. I used 40 and mine has a faster stream and shoots about 6 ft further. Mine is a mk1 also.

Storm,

Authundir

Post by Authundir » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:01 am

I thought that they were both mk3's. or have I been sorely wrong all this time. they both have darker reservoirs and those ridges along the end. the pump cap pops off with a bit of coaxing as well.
Ut permaneo campana sanus, Permissium obscurum perussi vestri animus. Totus palma ut Atrum Apostelus.

-Sic narro pugna doctrina.

StormGlorious

Post by StormGlorious » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:02 am

You have been sorely wrong this whole time. They are both MK1's