Another idea

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
13lack-ace

Another idea

Post by 13lack-ace » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:19 am

Hmmmm, i would suggest a P.A.C type model, make it into a shot gun put the guns outer shell on, then work on the PAC to make it fire large amounts of water in one bolt. Then you got your gun.... yea :cool:

Also, why does every 1 wanna know where i live??? I have warned you, soon you gunna be sleeping with the fishys'
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week."

''America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:00 am

We're just wondering since the long (distracting), fake (not a problem) location on your profile takes up a lot of space, especially on small screens. But first of all, could you please mind your spelling and grammar? Thanks.

Exactly what is a P.A.C.? Is it a pneumatic air cannon? I clearly am not in the loop.

Also, exactly what do you mean by outer shell? So far, it sounds like you're talking about something very similar to water cannons...

CROC

Post by CROC » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:03 pm

As 13lack Ace mentioned in my other topic, he is good with pressurized air cannons, so I expect that it's what he is referring to.
-Croc
It's been a while guys, and its good to be back

13lack-ace

PAC

Post by 13lack-ace » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:52 am

I can make rifles then put a outer casing on them. Depends what PAC type you want a rifle takes air but i can make a massive cannon to run on gas to make more fire power (MORE DANGER).
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week."

''America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”