Mission Impossible!

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Flashflood

Mission Impossible!

Post by Flashflood » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:05 pm

First of all i need your help. Second, here is the situation... in 3 weeks my team will engage in a waterbattle against another team codenamed "the coaches". From pre-intel my team learned that "the coaches" will lock up their water guns in the trunk of their cars and waterballoons in the "trailer" ,their headquarters. There is a problem though, my team needs to secretly infiltrate the "trailer" and retrieve, sabotage or destroy their weapons. Last but not least, failure is not an option!

Question from me: WHAT DO I DOOOO!?!? :eek:

Ill have this posted for a couple of weeks so i can read your feedback so please think of some helpful ideas that you all are good at. Thanks a bunch! :)

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:08 pm

Offer them all drugged cakes or other stuff before hand - and while they are unconsious/tripped out/hallucinating - depending on drug type - raid the trailer.

In sensible mode - I have no idea. Save for use of pyrotechnics to distract them I cannot suggest a successful method.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

Flashflood

Post by Flashflood » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:11 pm

oh i forgot heres some helpful info

We are equiped with:
waterballoons
suprise grenades
waterguns
-flashflood
-thunderhead
-waterbolt
-arcticshock
3 mile walkie-talkies
3 binoculars
satallite maps from google

We are physically well trainned also

radman

Post by radman » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:11 pm

Well to get into a locked car or trailer is plain hard. But there are ways it is only if you want to paly dirty or nice. not to mention the consequence if you get caught trying to get into their car or trailer. other then that there is no easy way from what I understand to get to there guns. But maybe ben or someone more experienced can give you more help.
Radman

Flashflood

Post by Flashflood » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:16 pm

I noticed that Jonaardaway mentioned distraction techniques. Since its the fourth of July I bet some fire crackers and bottle rockets would work well. Mabey my smoke bombs will work well with the mission at hand. Mabey we could make the coaches open the trailer like Trojan War tactics.

radman

Post by radman » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:23 pm

You could also get one or two of you to distract the with a fast hit and run. I would go like this.

1. Two of your guys hit them with all you got

2 they will run to there car to get some guns.(oh yah this would work only if a few of them are there.)

3 they would not hopefully lock there car so the rest of you could get the rest of there guns.

And about fire crackers and stuff those could be use to get them away from the car but they could not do much more then scare them. while smoke bomb would be great so they can't see you.
Radman

Silence

Post by Silence » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:58 pm

Let me clear something up first--do you actually need to sabotage their water weapons, or is it a mission? I'm sure you can fight them without resorting to this...

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:09 pm

If your intention is to destroy or steal their water guns, I'd lock this thread.

My suggestion would be to stop thinking about sabotage and start thinking about how you are going to beat them. If they don't have water guns, do you have a water fight? Think about that too. Sabotage is a silly and counter-productive idea.

WaTer FigHt NoOb

Post by WaTer FigHt NoOb » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:44 am

Drugged cakes?

that is very original... theres no way in hell its going to work though...

who is actually going to accept a "cake" from somebody when the person randomly comes up and offers it to them? And on top of that from an enemy? isnt it illegal to drug people?
THIS IS A WATER FIGHT! DRUGS? WHAT?
:) :)

just fight them.. stop being panzies about it.

DX

Post by DX » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:11 am

Pre-fight sabotage is just wrong, in terms of honor. In-fight sabotage is totally different, but pre-fight is a clear lack of backbone. A good warrior will fight in the conditions given, without regard to disadvantages. That means actually fighting, not "destroying" the enemy's guns.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!