festival guns

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
used man

festival guns

Post by used man » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:48 pm

on the tiny, wimpy island i live on there is a GIANT festival every year. me and my friend have decided to open up a homemade water gun booth. i am looking for cheap impressive and durable for 7 year olds.i plan to make 2 liter homemades as the main thing. i have plenty of experience with building guns having made a cph and a aph i was also thinking of mr.pukeonyourheads piston guns because they look so durable. are there any other suggestion for guns to sell.
"dont mess with used man!"-sloganizer.net
thanks to dx for link to website

SSCBen

Re: festival guns

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:18 am

APH water guns are very durable and require little maintenance and can be made for cheap so I'd suggest them. CPH style water guns require maintenance later so I can't recommend them much.

Let us know how this works out and suggest some guides to people if they're interested in building but not buying. ;)

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:29 pm

Remember to do some demonstrations too. That should get some people interested. Best of luck.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

Silence

Post by Silence » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Yep, if you have any powerful homemades ready to go, be sure to take those along! One-shots are one thing, water cannons/APHs/CPHs/and their ilk are another. :D

It sounds like you have a good business plan. Good luck!

On a side note, I'm getting interested in small water guns too...cheap and easy to make, and light enough to run with.