Your Battlefield

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
DX

Post by DX » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:18 pm

I was looking for the battlefield topic, the one where members had described their battlefields and posted some great pictures and maps of them. I couldn't find it, I was sure that topic was on SSCentral, maybe it it's somewhere else. Anyway, describe your battlefield here and post some maps/pics! Waterbridge is expanding its territory, so I decided the CFM must do the same. We now have a new battlefield, pics or maps will follow soon!
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:23 pm

Maybe this is the topic you're thinking of. Anyway, this year we had a couple of fights in the small wood near us - but I can't say I paticularly liked using it as a battlefield, I'd like to find a better place (and, as a side point, more people to battle on it :( ).
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Super Sonic

Post by Super Sonic » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:20 pm

Every year we go to this conference and its held in some college. Anyways the dorms that we sleep in are shaped in a big square and have a huge outdoor courtyard in the middle of it all. Its the perfect place for a water war because if you ever need to refill you just go right back into your room and if you even want, take a break.
"Rejoice not over me my enemy, for when I fall, I shall in turn arise." Micah 7:8