Homemade

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
treebomber

Post by treebomber » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:33 am

well, time to get active :)

I made this simple homemade with some cpvc ( you can use pvc ), a ballvalve, some (2) hose clamps and a innertube.

get the innertube, and hose clamp it to the outside of a ''t'' piece of cpvc or pvc, then, glue the ballvalve to the other part of the ''t'' piece,then,use pieces of the pipe to make it quick-fillable. I have made one, and it works great.

I will have pics soon :)

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:19 pm

This should go in Tech.

I will go poking around in Lowes to find parts for my Air Pressure homemade today, I originally need to go there to find a new trigger valve for my friend's MD 4000. I'll see what I can find.
I don't check this forum anymore.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:08 pm

First, you should be spelling things correct. That seems to be a real problem with you.

That homemade sounds ok, I would use several layers of tube. When I make CPS homemades myself, I use latex rubber tubing because it's just like the stuff SS uses. You also shouldn't use CPVC, it is not good for homemade water guns! I don't know why I have to tell people to use normal schedule 40 PVC. CPVC is for corrosive gasses and liquids. Water is not corrosive. You just wasted money. ;)

This sounds like a smaller-scale (and weaker) version of some of my first CPS homemades. I would personally add atleast one check valve to it and make it have a thing to make it more easily SCable. ;)

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:08 pm

That sounds interesting, and I might want to try that (Once I have saved up enough money.( I owe a lot of people.)). :P
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!