In search of the perfect homemade

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
soakup

Post by soakup » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:38 pm

Lately I have been searching for a homemade water gun design but can not find one matching my description.
My description:
not to heavy, has a pump, either aps or cps,larger then doom's 2-liter homemade, smaller than pepper's homemade,three to three and a half liter capacity, not hard to pump,has a good amount of power,shoots at least 40 feet, doesn't have a backpack,and is under $62.00

also if anyone could tell me what search engine I should use and what to search under I would appreciate it.
sponge+James Collins+ water=soakup

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:08 am

Pretty much all the homemades you'll see anywhere on the internet are on SSCentral or linked to somewhere from here. It's not which search engine you use, rather just that there's not too much information available.

I'd suggest making a single chamber APH if you're looking for a small and powerful gun. My single chamber APH is only a little larger than my CPS 1000, but approximately as powerful as my two other APHs! That should adequately fit your description.

soakup

Post by soakup » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:14 am

yeah I aree that there is not much info ut there I was just hoping there was a perfect match and my perfect size water gun is about the size of a sidearm
sponge+James Collins+ water=soakup