New Game!

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
scout sniper

Post by scout sniper » Sat May 29, 2004 2:41 pm

hey I had and idea for a new game I wanted to now if u guys had any suggestions or what u think of it........

well here it is

u have two (hopefully even) teams and two bases (one per team) and the object is to get the most points (you decide whatthe goal is) say 20 points and yr team wins, well the game is if u shoot and get someone wet, (not sure how wet) yr teams gets one point and the oppenents team loses one point but if u can get them to come to yr base by ...threatening to shoot them u get 2 points. I needs work but its just an idea....I dunno I guess u could make it more then just water by putting in traps around base and maybe if u ca[ture base thats another way of winning or each teamsd getts a stink bomb to throw in to other teams base to flush them out.....w/e

I can see it happening for paintball except the get back to yr base but in water wars I duuno
Banned for Ban Evasion, as he is sniper.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat May 29, 2004 4:05 pm

Sorry, I can't understand what "your" saying.

yr?
I don't check this forum anymore.

Belisaurius

Post by Belisaurius » Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:56 pm

The only issue I see is that people would argue over what constitutes a hit. For instance, if you are in a bush and the attacker's shot is fragmented by the leaves, and you are covered in droplets, does that equal a point? Also, I don't think anyone would to back to someone's base if it meant giving them 2 points.

Also, I think u should lay off about the spelling. most of it made sense, and you aren't perfect.
Victory to Unit 1!

MaxSoakage

Post by MaxSoakage » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:22 pm

Originally posted by Belisaurius@Jun 5 2004, 08:56 AM
The only issue I see is that people would argue over what constitutes a hit. For instance, if you are in a bush and the attacker's shot is fragmented by the leaves, and you are covered in droplets, does that equal a point? Also, I don't think anyone would to back to someone's base if it meant giving them 2 points.

Also, I think u should lay off about the spelling. most of it made sense, and you aren't perfect.
I would have to agree with the hit part. It is very hard to determine if someone is shot or not. Every fight I have that is what makes it XPBackfire-esque
"If elected mayor my first act is going to be to burn ya'll to cinders (whisper) I know its on"-Wille From the episode Bart's Inner Child