Piranha's cap

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
C-A_99

Piranha's cap

Post by C-A_99 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:53 pm

A few weeks ago, some idiot lost my Piranha's cap at a water war. Since the searches have turned up nothing, I'm wondering if I can order a replacement cap, if not, has anyone found anything that threads on?

For now, I'll just keep searching until I find it, only thing left to do as a replacement would be darn well hard to find and/or cost more than it should. Maybe I should email big bee or the company?

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:57 am

Well, my capless Piranha is still sitting in my room, not of much use. No one has found anything that happens to fit? Hmm... Guess I got to try as many caps as I can find and hope I get lucky with one.

Yeah, sorry about the dead topic resurecting and double post.

Specter

Post by Specter » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:06 am

is it a screw on or push on cap? If it is screw on, you can try finding a PVC end cap that might work, it might be a bit bulkier than you might want, but they are dirt cheap. When i was making my water balloon launcher, the 2" end cap (mine was unthreaded though, threaded should be around the same price) was $0.63 usd. so look around.
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

totokan

Post by totokan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:22 pm

E-mail Buzzbee, I lost the cap for my lightning and they replaced it for free.